Let's see um... Your boards I mean.

HawaiianJohn

13 hours ago, The System said:

Are all of the scarves MLS?

A few of them. A couple Sounders scarves, because I used to follow them pretty closely and a Columbus Crew one because I’m from Ohio. Then there’s a national team one, one from Berlin when I took a trip there, and Detroit City FC, a minor league team in Detroit, where I live now. I take it you’re a soccer fan?

Ive always kept the super bowl III ( jets vs colts ) because it was the first super bowl tudor made ...i have 2 of the big old grass endzone 620s....( i think they were the best boards the old tudor made ) ..and my latest addition is a 660 ( raiders vikings ) game that tudor brought back that matched the big original 620s of the late 60s and early 70s.

• Like 1

Ive always kept the super bowl III ( jets vs colts ) because it was the first super bowl tudor made ...i have 2 of the big old grass endzone 620s....( i think they were the best boards the old tudor made ) ..and my latest addition is a 660 ( raiders vikings ) game that tudor brought back that matched the big original 620s of the late 60s and early 70s.

20200622_150427.jpg

I have 2 boards that I use. The first is a custom 50x26 board that I made that uses interchangeable fields. One is my Canadian Sasquatch field and the other is the Battlin’ Bozos of Battle Creek.  I just take off the magnetic motors from underneath and switch the fields and re-attach the motors. The other board is a Buzzball field that has the Flaming Fairies cover on it. I’ll be getting a new Tudor big board soon that will have a custom Weirdwolf Mennonite cover. I can’t wait to play on that one.

5FDEDF98-A2ED-4F06-8255-DD0020D2C3FB.jpeg

C777E46A-17DF-4C0C-8846-53BE45070E97.jpeg

E88FABB0-FF23-4C30-B748-551558164111.jpeg

Edited by Ravenna Al
  • Like 4

In the post above you see my current collection.  The Genesee 12 Horse Ale can is in each photo for scale. 
First is the smallest, a 635 that has great graphics. Really too small to play on, but a good practice/tweaking field. 
Next is my 660, just slightly smaller than a 620. 
Then we have the Miggle Super Bowl board. Same size as the 660, but the metal is so thin it’s just a very fiddly board to play on. 
Then we have my early 60s 600 board, fiberboard field. Same size as the 620, and great to play on.   I also included a close-up of the nice, lightly worn grass pattern. 
Last of course is the Ultimate board. Worn pro. I wanted to get the snow (I’m a Packer fan), but the grass seemed like a better choice for all season long. 

On 6/20/2020 at 12:29 PM, Capanther said:

That was for ‘77 I think. In ‘78 there was a 660 that’s a little smaller. Maybe ‘79 as well. Cowboys vs Denver I believe. 

zak99b5, I had a 60s 600 fiber board like yours.  I loved that board, it was big and really great to play on.  Unfortunately, when I moved to Denver from outside Philadelphia, I forgot to take it with me and my mom threw it out!  😢 Nice to see another Packer backer here.  I got the Packer worn field cover and recently applied it to my ultimate field.  I think it is great!

• Like 1

Nice to see your collection. I have all except the New Ultimate Board. A bit too expensive for me now that I am retired. In over 20 years of collecting I have in excess of 50 game boards. Really only look for the really rare ones anymore for the museum collection. Eventually I will probably get one though. I have my Custom Build 30" x 60" game board (24 1/4" x 53 1/2" playing field) w/table legs to satisfy my BIG BOARD game needs now. Miggle Toys/Tudor made a Table model 2' x 4' also with a price point of $489.95 Introduced in November of 2000. I have a friend that has one. It is really nice. Don't think they sold too many though.         

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RickLM30 said:

zak99b5, I had a 60s 600 fiber board like yours.  I loved that board, it was big and really great to play on.  Unfortunately, when I moved to Denver from outside Philadelphia, I forgot to take it with me and my mom threw it out!  😢 Nice to see another Packer backer here.  I got the Packer worn field cover and recently applied it to my ultimate field.  I think it is great!

Did you just put the packers field over the stock field?  I did want to buy the Green Bay ultimate field, but the CFO was mad enough about the basic model.....