Welcome!

I agree with Tallguy about forums being far superior to Facebook and look forward to a site like this taking off.

I also am glad to see solitaire leagues being promoted as I am up in Canada and solitaire play is really the only was I can get my electric football fix.

Glad to be here.

bluesgtr

• Like 4

Thanks Doug for bringing back the football forum. I miss the old Miggle and MFCA sites and have lots of great memories of posts from people all around the world. My laptop charger crapped out so I'm on a temporary one but as soon as I get it working  I'll  be back. Nice to see Dave and Don on the board again. I miss everyone!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ravenna Al said:

Thanks Doug for bringing back the football forum. I miss the old Miggle and MFCA sites and have lots of great memories of posts from people all around the world. My laptop charger crapped out so I'm on a temporary one but as soon as I get it working  I'll  be back. Nice to see Dave and Don on the board again. I miss everyone!

We miss you too, Al!

Looking forward to your contributions and welcome back! Would love to see some pics of your Rakefighters and Star Wars figs!

7 minutes ago, John DiCarlo said:

Hello to all who love the game and the hobby.....what a great idea and at a perfect time...glad to be a part of it.

John - so great to hear from you! As the creator of the original, first, and longest running Electric Football League in the world, we salute you!

Hope you are well, my friend.

• Like 1

I'm relatively new to the hobby (I owned an EF game as a kid 45+ years ago) and bought a new Tudor game about six months ago.  I've been scouring the net searching for a place to ask questions and get ideas and it appears I've finally found the right spot.  This should be fun.  

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Ravenna Al said:

I second that.  I used to really enjoy the old Miggle and MFCA forums.  They had great discussion threads, tips, and most of all photos.  I hope this forum takes off.  I'll start posting pictures of some of the teams I've created over the years.

• Like 1

Hi from Oklahoma , I have just joined the forum the other day. I played electric football back in the late 60’s to early 70’s, will be starting my own solitaire league soon. Go Cowboys

Edited by Russ
  • Like 1

Doug, thank you so much for starting this forum.  I agree with many others that this is a a superior format for information sharing.  Facebook was just not cutting the mustard in my opinion.  Looking forward to engaging with all the other coaches out there.

• Like 1

Thanks to Tudor, Doug & Wyatt for getting the Forum up and running!! I see some Old Codgers from the Miggle/Tudor forum  and THAT was a lot of fun!! But not only that...this is great for New Coaches in a Great Game!! I belong to MTF as well...Model Train Forum and it is an absolute GAS and so will this one, Thanks Again....so Trains and Electric Football will keep the Kid in me going forever!!👍

Tudor Hog Leg Teams.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/3/2020 at 10:31 PM, KirkH said:

I'm relatively new to the hobby (I owned an EF game as a kid 45+ years ago) and bought a new Tudor game about six months ago.  I've been scouring the net searching for a place to ask questions and get ideas and it appears I've finally found the right spot.  This should be fun.  

I'm in the same boat, just got a game as a gift and been 40 years since I played as a kid.. looking forward to connecting with everyone.. I'm from Connecticut area now living in Atlanta area... 

• Like 4