Welcome!

Thanks for bringing this back.  It was the very impetus in the late 1990's and early 2000's that rebooted national interest in Electric  Football, where we all met and communicated with one another.  It was with great surprise to just about everyone that there was a huge following still playing. It spawned the sharing of knowledge as well as painting, tweaking and equipment identification and many other things.  Here's hoping this unveiling generates an equal amount of enthusiasm.

• Like 1

Hello to all....just wanted to stop in and say what a great hobby electric football is and has been for me for 50 years now. My passion has always been for the old original tudor classics from the late 1960s and early 70s....BUT i also admire the innovators of the modern game and new products that are still going strong like you find here at the modern tudor games. Keep up the good work and new ideas and innovations....thanks for your time ...charles ( capanther ) angell : capanther.tripod.com .... Feel free to visit my site i built about 20 years ago that focuses on the history of this great game of ours.

• Like 1

I dont buy the modern teams very often but recently bought a set of rams from the modern tudor...very nice team... nice figures ...great paint job....good job tudor......im eye balling those powder blue chargers too ☺

20200709_151147~2.jpg

Edited by Capanther
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, WorldLeagueDude said:

Hi guys. New to the forum, but not to electric football.

I have an Excalibur board, but a little ashamed of it.

Welcome to the forum. Nothing to be ashamed of. Excalibur boards are good playing fields. However I would consider buying Tudors Field Drive Motion Generator and Play Action Remote Control for better performance and vibration control.   https://tudorgames.com/gear/parts-more.html

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Welcome to the forum. Nothing to be ashamed of. Excalibur boards are good playing fields. However I would consider buying Tudors Field Drive Motion Generator and Play Action Remote Control for better performance and vibration control.   https://tudorgames.com/gear/parts-more.html

Will that motor work with any board that wasn't made by Tudor?

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I can't believe electric football is still going strong! I thought Madden killed it off. I love Madden, but I really am excited about the possibilities of playing something like this and having my kids unplug for a while. I haven't played this since I was a teenager in the 80s when I got one for Christmas one year. It was a Superbowl Bears and Patriots set. So that should date me lol.

Looking through the products available in the store and reading the descriptions I am super excited about the quality of the product offers.  These sets look so much better than what I remember having. And now that I am older and have a job, I can actually afford to splurge on my dream set up lol. Wow, I am blown away.

I found this site because of a youtube video about electric football and I noticed it wasn't that old. So I googled electric football and here I am. Fortunately my birthday is this month!

• Like 5

On 3/20/2020 at 11:21 AM, TUDOR - Doug said:

This community is brand new and we need your help to succeed! Just register and post any questions you might have. Please join in our discussions. We're excited about staying close to our customers and invite you to please participate!

- Doug

Doug, Thank you for all you do to keep this hobby alive. Our league loves posting on your Forum!  Happy New Year!