A work in progress

My 1982 Washington Redskins using Bryan Nutts logos.

They are a little darker than I want,but had to do this so they match the pants strips.

They are matched up with a few random 1992 Dallas cowboys I posted earlier.

They should be completed by the end of this week.

I really need a new camera for my phone

20240115_142253_HDR.jpg

20240115_142241_HDR.jpg

Edited by Chris Harris
added comments
  • Like 4

On 1/15/2024 at 3:52 PM, Chris Harris said:

My 1982 Washington Redskins using Bryan Nutts logos.

They are a little darker than I want,but had to do this so they match the pants strips.

They are matched up with a few random 1992 Dallas cowboys I posted earlier.

They should be completed by the end of this week.

I really need a new camera for my phone

20240115_142253_HDR.jpg

20240115_142241_HDR.jpg

How much would you charge to do the 82' skins (with a Darrell Green figure at CB)? The guy that painted my team charged me $150, and I think you outdid him!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BlueHen said:

How much would you charge to do the 82' skins (with a Darrell Green figure at CB)? The guy that painted my team charged me $150, and I think you outdid him!

Guys, Please see the rules. Take this conversation privately, please. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Guys, Please see the rules. Take this conversation privately, please. 

👍

Sorry about that Coach Chris. I didn't realize that was the rule. Thanks for letting me know.🤝

But come one, who doesn't wanna have the best looking "Hogs" as they possibly can? LOL

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, nefgm.org said:

Buying and Selling secton

Would this duplicate Facebook's EFL Buy & Sell? And, of course, eBay?

28 minutes ago, nefgm.org said:

History section

Absolutely! Even a tab that goes directly to the Museum would be an excellent addition.

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 4

On 2/3/2024 at 10:59 PM, BlueHen said:

BlueHen,

I sent you a message with my e-mail.

Let me know if you received it

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Terry43 said:

Would this duplicate Facebook's EFL Buy & Sell? And, of course, eBay?

Similar to the Facebook "Miniature Football Buyers and Sellers" Group but not Ebay or online bidding.  I think I would allow links to Ebay Auctions and "Buy it Now" listings but also would want to limit negotiations for anything to private communications.  And of course, the Disclaimer that "Tudor Games or anyone affiliated with Tudor Games" will not and cannot be held responsible for transactions gone wrong." Something like that. Most other forums have these sections and think it would get more activity here on this forum. 

The bad thing about allowing this is that it will have to be closely monitored and will ultimately lead to a lot of people getting banned from this forum. But that is just something that goes with it. 

21 hours ago, Terry43 said:

Absolutely! Even a tab that goes directly to the Museum would be an excellent addition.

Yes, absolutely agreed. 

• Like 2

If we do wind up getting a buy & sell forum (which would be great), we could 'borrow' an idea from a car forum I'm active on (TDIClub).  Normal people can casually buy and sell things as usual, but if you're selling things in more of a business model (reselling, selling parts you make, selling items singly from a large collection even) you need to register as a vendor.  Let's everyone know who's who and what to expect.

Also, all FS ads must include asking price, location, and photo.

• Like 2