Thanks Tudor Games

nefgm.org

Just a note to say thanks to Tudor Games for the great Customer Service. On a recent order one of the teams I ordered was missing when the package arrived. Well, today I received the missing team and a nice surprise!! A Tudor Games logo sticker.  Now that might not seem like much to most people, but to me it is awesome!! Especially since I collect anything and everything regarding electric football and this will definitely be a welcome addition to the museum's "artifacts". Thanks Denise in customer service.  

20221202_114330.thumb.jpg.8371c936de45c75cc83deab231357be1.jpg

• Like 7

I’ll weigh in. In the past year I have had two issues that were totally MY fault. If the answer would have been, “Sorry guy. You messed up and we’re not responsible.”, I would have completely understood. But the issue was resolved and quickly! Loyalty is undervalued these days, but with that kind of service and attention, Tudor has my loyalty… and my business.

• Like 7

Me too on this list. Here's pic of a happy grampy just days ago as I received my new Carolina Panters, and I just happened to be wearing my Panthers hat when I went to the mailbox to pick them up, not knowing they were here yet. I'm in sync with the universe! 🙂 I still get the same thrill I did as a kid in the late 60s when my first team order arrived! It just don't get old. I need to learn these plastic players' secret. Many players are almost the same age as I am, yet they still look just the same as they did decades ago. Somehow, I can't say the same for me! Must be the diet they are on! 

My New Carolina Panthers Arrive!.jpg

Edited by GreenBayGlenn
  • Like 4