Jump to content

Capanther tournaments


Capanther
 Share

Recommended Posts

Gale sayers scores 5 tds as bears defeat the vikings 36 to 20....one of those games where the rb and his base seemed real...im sure we all get those games sometimes...makes the game more real...pictures include #40 sayers...51 dick butkus...87 ed obradovich....41 brian piccolo...29 ronnie bull for the bears.....for the vikings....84 gene washington...88 alan page...59 lonnie warwick....and 11 joe kapp......next up is the second round matchup....white eagles vs yellow helmet redskins.

20200721_215404~2.jpg

20200721_221449~2.jpg

20200721_233745~2.jpg

Edited by Capanther
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, Sayers was awesome before he wrecked his knee.  Brings back more great memories.  Go Eagles!😊 Still think the Eagles'Kelly green uniforms with the double shoulder stripes and arm stripes were the best.  Never really liked the white helmets, though.  Always thought the Redskins yellow helmets looked weird, but that's just me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eagles 27 redskins 14.....next up steelers vs the saints....pictured are 43 larry brown...44 john riggins....72 joe rutkins....65 dave butz and 66 joe jacoby...for the redskins....17 harold carmichael...76 bob brown...44 pete retzlaff ...and 37 tom woodeshek for the eagles.

20200722_222852~2.jpg

20200722_215334.jpg

20200722_224905~3.jpg

Edited by Capanther
Add picture
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Terry bradshaws had 2 tds to john stalworth but the big one was a 47 yd catch and run on the last play of the game to te randy grossman as the steelers come from behind and beat the saints 23 to 21. ...pictures include : 82 stalworth ...84 grossman...32 franco harris...and 20 rocky blier for the steelers....46 danny Abramowitz ...81 doug atkins...and 76 dave rowe for the saints....next up ...a west coast classic ...49ers vs the rams.

20200723_235515~2.jpg

20200723_232742~2.jpg

20200724_000215~2.jpg

Edited by Capanther
Spelling
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Capanther said:

Terry bradshaws had 2 tds to john stalworth but the big one was a 47 yd catch and run on the last play of the game to te randy grossman as the steelers come from behind and beat the saints 23 to 21. ...pictures include : 82 stalworth ...84 grossman...32 franco harris...and 20 rocky blier for the steelers....46 danny Abramowitz ...81 doug atkins...and 76 dave rowe for the saints....next up ...a west coast classic ...49ers vs the rams.

20200723_235515~2.jpg

20200723_232742~2.jpg

20200724_000215~2.jpg

steelers are beast!!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2020 at 9:44 AM, RickLM30 said:

Yeah, Sayers was awesome before he wrecked his knee.  Brings back more great memories.  Go Eagles!😊 Still think the Eagles'Kelly green uniforms with the double shoulder stripes and arm stripes were the best.  Never really liked the white helmets, though.  Always thought the Redskins yellow helmets looked weird, but that's just me.

UP NEXT VIKINGS AND PACKERS!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Long island EFL said:

UP NEXT VIKINGS AND PACKERS!

No...the bears beat the vikings and the packers beat the lions in the first round of the central division...im going to play the rams and 49ers tonight or tomorrow ...then ill play the packers and bears after that.....then ill have the final 4 nfl teams....i think ill jump down and play some afl games until i get to their final 4.....then ill go back to nfl....sorry for being so long winded...im just excited about being able to post pics and games again....LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49ers 13 rams 12....these 2 meet in almost every tournament because of being in the coastal division....they take turns winning too......the turning point in the game was missed extra points this time. ....representing the 49ers are : 40 ken willard...12 john Brodie....69 woddy peoples...70 charlie kruger...and 57 frank "fudge hammer" nunley......representing the rams are : 38 larry smith...84 jack snow...75 deacon jones...and 55 maxie baughn ......next up is the central division rivalry PACKERS vs BEARS.

20200726_001930.jpg

20200726_004024~2.jpg

20200726_005812~2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The final 4 of the NFL bracket is set with the packers 21 to 10 win over the bears.....the steelers will meet the eagles in the east....the packers will meet the 49ers in the west.....im going to jump down to the AFL and play about 6 games to get them to their final 4....first up is an eastern division wild card game..oilers vs the bills.....picture of the packer bears game includes: 31 jim taylor...5 paul hornung...and 64 jerry kramer....51 dick butkus and 81 doug atkins.

20200727_213723~2.jpg

20200727_220442~2.jpg

20200719_000542~3.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2020 at 10:37 PM, Capanther said:

The final 4 of the NFL bracket is set with the packers 21 to 10 win over the bears.....the steelers will meet the eagles in the east....the packers will meet the 49ers in the west.....im going to jump down to the AFL and play about 6 games to get them to their final 4....first up is an eastern division wild card game..oilers vs the bills.....picture of the packer bears game includes: 31 jim taylor...5 paul hornung...and 64 jerry kramer....51 dick butkus and 81 doug atkins.

20200727_213723~2.jpg

20200727_220442~2.jpg

20200719_000542~3.jpg

Oh my God look at those oilers and those bills classic and historic

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oilers defeat bills 21 to 19 . oj simpson scored late in the game to make the score 21 to 19...the bills used the onside kick option but failed and the oilers ran out the clock...next up in the other AFL wild card is the chargers vs the bengals.....players represented in tonights game include : 32 Simpson...67 Reggie McKenzie...66 Billy Shaw...15 Jack Kemp...58 Mike Stratton....25 Haven Moses......for the oilers...34 Earl Campbell ...26 rob carpenter...74 matthews .

20200729_222850.jpg

20200729_220523~2.jpg

20200729_225312~2.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Defense dominates until the late in the 4th qt when essex johnson takes off for 78 yds and seals the deal for the bengals 10 to 0 over the chargers. Pictured are 19 johnson...18 paul robinson and 66 bill bergy for the bengals.....for the chargers...77 ernie ladd...19 lance alworth. ..the bengals will move on to face the broncos..NEXT UP...the greatest RIVALRY in the AFL ....the RAIDERS vs the CHIEFS.....in my mind in old school rivalries of the 60 and some of the 70s....id have to rate the raiders and chiefs and raiders and steelers as the top two  for sure....i think id also have the packers vs bears...cowboys vs packers...following the top 2.

20200801_021452.jpg

20200801_022756~2.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another raiders chiefs classic is in the books...the chiefs dominated the line of scrimmage and took a 14 to 0 lead after the first half....BUT the second half was dominated by lamonica to branch and the raider defense as the raiders win 27 to 21....such a great game i added a couple more pictures to this one : representing the raiders...3 daryl lamonica ...21 cliff branch...35 hewert dixon...44 marv hubbard...25 fred bilenkoff ...00 jim otto...83 ben davidson...63 gene upshaw...78 art shell....for the chiefs 63 willie lanier...21 mike garrett...86 buck Buchanan...14 ed podolak...55 ej holub.....hopefully my spelling skills didnt do too much damage .....next up....the jets vs the oilers.

20200802_154944~2.jpg

20200802_144659~2.jpg

20200802_153922~2.jpg

20200802_145109~3.jpg

20200802_160205~2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Posting Guidelines

Please follow the Rules to ensure that the forums promote fun and productive conversations. We value the free flow of information. We can't offer that in what we believe to be an unsafe or illegal environment. See the section on "Selling Unlicensed Products and/or Services". Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums. 

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use.