New Content

The ITZ YouTube site has EF figures done in the Roaring Twenties theme. I didn’t see a mention of who painted them,(I could guess), but they are magnificent!

See the blurb under each figure’s description for context. Pro Football HoF, are you paying attention!?!

Fantastic!

Journey On!

• Like 3

I want to assemble two teams of these figs, but all say "out of stock."

They look great, and would be awesome to use with the Tru-Action field cover.

I'd paint them as the Muncie Flyers (I lived there for a couple years) from the first NFL season if I could find info on their unis.  Other team would have to be the Packers.

• Like 4

Those field covers have been real kickstarters for me! They opened up a whole new avenue for what I am doing and want to do with my solitaire tournaments. The only one I really want, but don’t have a field for, is the MNF field cover, but that has me visiting second hand stores and yard sales to “happen upon” a decent board. So far, the wife suspects nothing. The hunt is so much fun! 
Like Coach T43 says,”It’s the journey.”.

Journey On!

• Like 3

On 8/5/2024 at 5:56 PM, Daryl Collins said:

but that has me visiting second hand stores and yard sales to “happen upon” a decent board. So far, the wife suspects nothing. The hunt is so much fun! 

I do this all the time and my older daughter’s also keep their eyes open for electric football stuff for me.

Just last week I found this board.  It had a white team, red team, and the Dallas Cowboys in dark uniform.   The board l need to reglue.  Anyone know the best glue to use?

And had to repair two of the Cowboys figs.

IMG_0068.thumb.jpeg.5e91bf5eedad562b6ee06d6e37f761a5.jpegIMG_0069.thumb.jpeg.1b65cae16152cd104f4807b3da542b04.jpeg

• Like 4

On 8/5/2024 at 6:56 PM, Daryl Collins said:

The only one I really want, but don’t have a field for, is the MNF field cover, but that has me visiting second hand stores and yard sales to “happen upon” a decent board.

I can help you out with a MNF game board. I have several. 

• Like 3