Is there anybody out there?

Daryl Collins

Heard the phrase "All's quiet on the western front"? Plano, Texas is boringly enjoying some needed rain. In trying to catch up Season 19, I've started my playoffs but that is all with no other news related to EF [that I'm aware of]. But, on a personal note, my youngest nephew and his wife are expecting their 4th daughter next Spring, yippee skip. 🙂

• Like 2

Perhaps a few people didn't receive this email this afternoon...

HEY #ELECTRICFOOTBALLNATION…

Logo

TUDOR: Excitement in the AIR!

Just a reminder!  Take time to play electric football!!!!!!

We are having a great time at Tudor Games!

“TAP” - Tudor Advanced Playset is taking off.  Coaches are calling asking me about the rules!  We have a QR code on each ultimate board that pulls up the rules on your phone!!!!  This ruleset is so easy even I can understand it - simple easy to play rules that are made for beginners while challenging the best coaches in the world.  We are in the process of making Youtube videos on how to play.  We (Tudor) will make plans to travel around the country with mini-tournaments designed to teach this ruleset starting in 2024!  In the meantime, get the TAP kit so you will be ready.

ULTIMATE BOARDS ARE NOW REDESIGNED!!!!  One powerful motor running on electricity!  This are a huge hit!

ITZ bases are everywhere here at Tudor.  They are the best!  Coaches if you want fast bases that run great out of the bag, try the Starter bases!

COLLEGE PAINTED TEAMS ARE IN! This has been a huge success - we are already running low on inventory and trying to get more in stock!

Uni-forms!!!!!  We now have all of the standard home uni-forms for all NFL Teams in stock!!!! Coaches love them.

Tudor and Pro-line bases have been shipped to us.  Keep checking the website: we will have full inventory next week!!!!

How can the TUDOR ULTIMATE BOARD get any better?

ced5b02c-d924-b6b0-e31c-71ef4f59dafe.jpg

a62c8a33-33e9-a2c4-3f10-670c58eeb2b0.jpg

The new remote system is now available that will run the ultimate boards with just one motor at lightning speeds!  The system works with electricity from an outlet instead of battery power.  This is included in every ultimate game purchase starting next week!  Order yours now!

Magnetic field covers are here!!!!  Pro and college - YES  HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.  I now have my COWBOYS and VOLS magnetic board and can switch them out to play on the same board!

bc0e8a72-f08c-ced8-f113-b3bea71c9145.png
9a5384d7-b6d0-4a8c-84b4-cf6fc6251fd7.jpg

Are you looking for a place to connect with like-minded individuals and share your passion for the game? Look no further than the official Tudor Games Forums!

Our community is growing rapidly and we invite you to join us. Here, you will find a wealth of information on how to enhance your Electric Football experience. From tips on detailing your players with Uni-Forms Kits, to techniques for optimizing your bases to increase performance, we've got you covered.

Whether you're a seasoned veteran or starting out, the Tudor Games Forums are the perfect place to connect with other fans of the game. So why wait? Sign up today and start getting involved in the conversation!

Also, check out our Tudor Games facebook page!   This is a great source of information for this great hobby!

• Like 2

That’s all great news and fine and dandy. But the elephant in the room remains in the room. Let it out! Lol. When can we expect pre-painted NFL teams to be ready for purchase?? Better hurry. Santa’s asking me what I want for Christmas and this tops my list. Santa (my wife) is starting to shop. I mean there’s nike’s, Star Wars figures and race cars that I collect that would make me happy to see under the tree but nothing beats electric football! And yes, shout out to all of our kids. Young and grown. I have one of each. I have one grown (30) and one young (7). Both girls. I’m definitely a girl dad.

• Like 4

The email I received today (pasted in a previous post) says Uni-Forms for home teams are in. Hip-hip Hooray! 😃👍

That same email says, "Magnetic field covers are here!!!!  Pro and college - YES  HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.  I now have my COWBOYS and VOLS magnetic board and can switch them out to play on the same board!"

🔍 I've searched the Tudor web page high and low and can't find Magnetic Field Covers. 🚑  HELP!  🔎

In the email I received today Bryan wrote,  "This are a huge hit!"

I be nah one t' judge accents but I reckon Bryan's southern be showin'.  Ah use t' live in Spartanburg, SC.

In the description of TAP, (Tudor Advanced Playset) Bryan says, "This ruleset is so easy even I can understand it."

😜I don't understand. Bryan owns Tudor. Shouldn't his understandability rating be fairly high? Now if Bryan wrote, "This ruleset is so easy even Terry43 can understand it." Now that I would understand. 👍

Enjoy the Journey.    T43.    🏈♾️

PS. Could someone put tape on Bryan's exclamation mark key. He's gonna hurt his little finger. 😉

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, zak99b5 said:

I looked for info on the new Ultimate motor but saw nothing on the website. 

I think the motor is the same Standard Field Drive Motion Generator motor.  What is new, is the Plug-In Remote System that will now come with the Ultimate Game. If you already have an Ultimate Game, you just need to buy the Ultimate Remote Control System. If I am reading correctly, this just replaces the battery operated PlayAction Remote Control.  

If you are looking for a completely new motor this is what you need Super Power Pack 3 – ITZ Bases. Tudor may be working with ITZ to offer these motors, but I don't think it has happened yet. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 9:52 AM, nefgm.org said:

If you are looking for a completely new motor this is what you need Super Power Pack 3 – ITZ Bases. Tudor may be working with ITZ to offer these motors, but I don't think it has happened yet. 

That motor looks a bit similar to the GBN motor I now use on the Ultimate field.  Same magnetic mounting  At about $50, the GBN cost less than half of the ITZ motor though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zak99b5 said:

That motor looks a bit similar to the GBN motor I now use on the Ultimate field.  Same magnetic mounting. At about $50, the GBN cost less than half of the ITZ motor though.

Yes, agreed, but GBN is no longer producing their motors. Unfortunately, the current market availability for motors is very limited, though.  

Edited by nefgm.org
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 6:55 PM, Terry43 said:

Magnetic field covers are here!!!!  Pro and college - YES  HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.  I now have my COWBOYS and VOLS magnetic board and can switch them out to play on the same board!

I have been waiting for these.

I can’t find them on the website though??  Anyone?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Coach Shawn said:

I was referring to the magnetic field covers.   Those appear to be the peel and stick kind,

There are others who will make them. Contact Paul "Raiderman" Bartels. Sending you an email with his contact info.

Edited by nefgm.org
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2023 at 9:52 AM, nefgm.org said:

I think the motor is the same Standard Field Drive Motion Generator motor.  What is new, is the Plug-In Remote System that will now come with the Ultimate Game. If you already have an Ultimate Game, you just need to buy the Ultimate Remote Control System. If I am reading correctly, this just replaces the battery operated PlayAction Remote Control.  

The new Ultimate remote systems that Tudor offers now are made in house.

Use the same motors but get significantly more power with this power supply. 

The battery operated systems just aren't enough power for the Ultimate board set up. They will sufficiently power all the other premade.boards we offer.

Any other questions I can help with let.me know 

Edited by Joel_p1
  • Like 2