Are the new 620 Pro Bowl board discontinued?

LARamsfan

If you are talking about the larger 9092 (36" x 18") pro bowl boards.

image.png.b99fa5112e204931f3f148c5cbb246a8.png

I don't think Tudor is producing that size any longer.

620 is the model number of the old game boards produced in the late 60's and early 70's and the one produced by Miggle Toys in the late 2000's. 

Edited by nefgm.org
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is kinda weird.  But maybe sales of the 9092 were cutting into Ultimate sales?

I have an Ultimate and a number of vintage 620-size boards (fourth is getting shipped as I type).  I won't play on the middle or small boards anymore.

I love playing on the big board, but I also really like the old 620s.  Ultimate offers a lot of room to develop plays, but it also is a lot of field to defend.  If you scale the traditional passing sticks to the ultimate "yard," passes are a good bit harder to complete (we scaled the measuring stick to the ultimate but use 620 placement sticks to remedy this).

If I'm intrducing the game to someone, I always pull out a 620.

• Like 1

To Nefgm,

Yes, that is the one I am taking about.  The Pro Bowl EF board.   I know it's widely known as the 620 board.

I asked Tudor's customer support if they are discontinuing the model,  is there a way to get parts for the board?  Particularly the plastic black frame.   I bought a Pro Bowl board a few years ago and the the frame was starting to warp and bend.  Consequently, the board was not even and the players could not run properly.  

16 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

If you are talking about the larger 9092 (36" x 18") pro bowl boards.

image.png.b99fa5112e204931f3f148c5cbb246a8.png

I don't think Tudor is producing that size any longer.

620 is the model number of the old game boards produced in the late 60's and early 70's and the one produced by Miggle Toys in the late 2000's. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 10:00 PM, LARamsfan said:
To Nefgm,

Yes, that is the one I am taking about.  The Pro Bowl EF board.   I know it's widely known as the 620 board.

I asked Tudor's customer support if they are discontinuing the model,  is there a way to get parts for the board?  Particularly the plastic black frame.   I bought a Pro Bowl board a few years ago and the the frame was starting to warp and bend.  Consequently, the board was not even and the players could not run properly.  

We do have some frames for the 9092 Pro Bowl board.  Give us a call and we can do that for you...

• Like 3