Pro Pack "Mean Thirteen" Figures

Gingold

These figures have a nice "custom" look without the expense. I particularly like the linemen, wide receives, and quarterback. They are slightly smaller and lighter than other figures but I like that because I can add weight to the bases without going over my self-imposed weight limits. I would like to see Tudor produce a waterslide decal set to match these figures.

002.JPG

• Like 2

I'm a big fan of the mean 13 figures.  They fit seamlessly with the fab 5 and retain that "classic look".  I incorporate them now into all my newer teams.  While the QB and down linemen are obvious (and a very welcome addition), other poses are versatile enough to be used as defensive players or offensive players as you see fit. 

Hello everyone, I'm new to this hobby and to this forum. I want to introduce myself and tell you about my complicated start to all of this.

My name is Marco, I'm 33 years old and I'm from Germany and that's were the problems begin. Couple years ago I found out about this hobby on YouTube and I liked it so much that I want to buy a game but there is no chance over here in Europe and shipping from the States is expansive. But last year I found a Deluxe set on Amazon com for an OK price including shipping. I was so happy when it finally arrived but the box was crushed and so the game board inside. I sent it back again I had to pay a lot of money for shipping. I got a replacement and finally it came in good condition. Unfortunatelly I couldn't get the speed cleats to work. So I ordered some TTC bases and a Mean 13 Pro Pack plus facemasks and chinstraps from tudor because I want to make some custom teams. Again shipping is quite expansive and it took about 8 weeks to deliver mostly because they held it in customs and I had to pay some custom fees on top. I liked the bases and mean 13 so much that I made another order from tudor. Again some more mean 13 and TTC bases. Same procedure this time but as I opened the first mean 13 pack there was one Lineman missing, only 12 figures included. The lineman are the biggest reason to buy those figures that was a big let down. The other packs were complete. Had anybody else such a problem with those?

And that's my story so far it was like a Rollercoaster ride. At the moment I'm working on my first custom team I already made some custom figures. I'll post some pictures when I'm done. Thanks for reading my long story and I hope my english is good enough for you to understand. I'm looking forward to have a lot of fun with you guys.

20200613_120105.jpg