2024 Long Island EFL Cincinnati Bengals

bengls.png.adaa3e82601ad21073014ac161e4b0ac.png(Long Island Electric Football League). As consumers, one thing we think Beenut does well is old-school vintage decals!  When we pay $42 for a product, that is a lot of money. We expect the product to deliver on its promise.

One of the most controversial figures in the LIEFL is trash-talking Coach Johnny Freeport because he thinks he is still on the streets of New York roping in bad guys. Then you have guys like Ed Viggs who goes about his business in near silence, getting the same results.

Freeport will bring a vintage look back to his Bengals, who went (3-4) in 2023. Freeport is the "Bill Laimbeer" of the LIEFL, the guy you love to dislike and compete against, but he makes things competitively exciting, and he couldn't care less about our opinions. As for his vision for the new Bengals, the one thing Freeport might add is shoulder numbers, but the look is gorgeous. He will keep the updated uniforms as well and use the vintage uni's for the big games. There isn't a coach in the league who doesn't enjoy beating Johnny-Freeport. Stay tuned for the fireworks!

With Beenut at the controls, we expect there will be great things to come for Tudor Games in the future.

In other news, Coach Bobby Biggs wants to do the same to his Saints as Freeport is doing to his Bengals, and Kevin Mack is looking for a beefier size 67-Big Men for his Raiders. Mack said, "I just notice that my Raiders 67 guys seem smaller than the average opponent. That might give my opponents an unfair advantage. We do have at least ten bags of 67 Bigs in sealed bags, and I will look very carefully at them so that I can get up to date with my guys, or at least try to redo my BIG Three O-Line. We kept it close in the AFC Wild Card Game against Indy, but my Raiders are hungry for another Super Bowl!"

Around the league Levi Vick's Dallas Cowboys had a great 2024 draft in the NFC East! Vick picked up a strong tackle and he replaced a linebacker and Ed Jones player base, who were all proven players in the league for the past five seasons, including two Dallas playoff runs for the first time in more than 20 years. Finding three beasts to add to an already competitive front line may make the Cowboys a major contender in one of the toughest divisions in the league. Time, schedule, and competition will be the test. We will know in May who the Cowboys will play when the NFL schedule comes out. 

Coach Ed Viggs  Washington Redskins might be the biggest disappointment of the 2023 season after being upset in the NFC Divisional Game by Johnny Freeport's Atlanta Falcons who also wrecked the Redskins quest to be the first team to go undefeated in the seven game season format. Viggs picked up a linebacker in the draft and a tackle to add to and anchor an already tough Washington line.

The New York Giants went right to the end of the line in 2023 losing the division to the Redskins after beating the Skins three times in 2022, but Coach Joey Pizz says that the two linemen and linebacker he picked up in the draft will compete hard with the NFC East. With Ahmad Bradshaw and Saquon Barkley in the mix as key offensive players, the Giants can be unpredictable! Bradshaw again performed mightily with back-to-back season's with 23 touches for 1367 all-purpose yards with five 100 yard touchdown returns in 2023. Bradshaw was a beast in 2022 earning LIEFL Offensive Player of the Year when he had just 21 touches for 1457 all-purpose yards with seven touchdowns, six of them 100 yard kick returns! Philadelphia's Harold Carmichael holds the best ever kick return record, set in 2020 with 24 touches for 1696 kick return yards with eleven 100-yard touchdowns, an LIEFL record!

The Chargers, Colts, Raiders, Chiefs, and Broncos are the only teams left to draft from a huge lot of player bases with three more packs of TTC's on the way!

Edited by Long island EFL
INFO ADDED
  • Like 5

The Uni-forms look splendid. 😃👍

I do question his choice of a white base at WR. In my experience the white Tudor convention bases were not the plastic to come out of the mold. I believe that is reinforced by the fact Tudor isn't making the white plastic bases anymore. 🕷️ My Spidey-senses are telling me the white base won't make it to the end of the season.

On the other hand the Polo Green bases are good at Wide Receiver and tailback so I'm understanding that decision completely. Both should get better with time.

Only time will tell.   Enjoy the Journey     T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Terry43 said:

The Uni-forms look splendid. 😃👍

I do question his choice of a white base at WR. In my experience the white Tudor convention bases were not the plastic to come out of the mold. I believe that is reinforced by the fact Tudor isn't making the white plastic bases anymore. 🕷️ My Spidey-senses are telling me the white base won't make it to the end of the season.

On the other hand the Polo Green bases are good at Wide Receiver and tailback so I'm understanding that decision completely. Both should get better with time.

Only time will tell.   Enjoy the Journey     T43.   🏈♾️

Input certainly to be passed along thank you coach t

I don't remember my team playing against his Bengals so I don't remember that player base I have to look at his numbers and he might be the only white player base in the league

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Daryl Collins said:

So is there a bigger story to tell about the white bases? I do think they look pretty cool! I could see a Jets team riding those!

Journey On!

Definitely would look good on the Jets for sure coach. Not sure why he holds on to that base. I remember having a batch of white player bases he must have ordered those years ago

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NO Dave said:

I'm moving this thread to "Figure Painting". No Uni-Forms here.

Hi NO Dave. Are you refereeing at TudorCon24 this year? 

Do you mean the Bengals are painted and have decals and the Bengals pictured are not Uni-Forms?

Or did you mean that you believe the Bengals are painted with decals and I should refrain from Uni-Form comments in any place except Uni-forms?

That said, I also mentioned bases. Does that mean you will move my comment about bases out of Figure Painting and Detailing and into Bases and Invisibles? Should I refrain from mentioning bases in any place except Bases and Invisibases?

I'm just looking for clarification of this Posting Rule:

• Please do not “hijack” a forum thread by changing the subject line. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread. We expect new subjects to be in a new message thread.

I didn't intend to hijack the subject. My comments just kind of flowed from what I saw in the pictures. Thank you.

Enjoy the Journey    T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 1

Yep, I'll be there. I'm just trying to keep posts about players using the Uni-Forms product separate from those who are using Bennett decals. 

I understood the subject of your post was a team that had been created using decals. The fact that you brought bases into this discussion was of little concern. 

• Like 1