Get well soon!

Good afternoon Coaches. Electric football is Awesome, but our health is more important. Currently, we have a coach on the injured reserve list, so I just thought it would be cool to let him know we’re wishing the best for him.

Hey Coach Chris Harris. Coaches on the Tudor Forum heard you are in a tough scrimmage with Pneumonia, but we know who will come out victorious here. Just letting you know we’re in the stands cheering for you!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Chris Harris said:

They kept telling me it was COVID and I'm like....no it's not.

They never even tested me they just assumed,felt almost as if they were trying to fill a quota.

🤣

Exactly. Good on ya' though for standing your ground bro....💪

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Terry43 said:

Team Pneumonia never had a chance against you, Coach Harris. 

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.    🏈♾️

Team Pneumonia may not know it yet, but they don't have a chance against Coach Harris's defense. The D-Line especially is stout!

Team P may keep it close in the first half, but it's gonna' be a second half blowout as Coach Harris will undoubtedly be heading to the Championship for repeat title. 💯🏆🏈 

• Like 5

This is the second time  Health Harris Methodist Hospital in South Lake Texas has misdiagnosed me.

In 2015 I had an accident and had  a chest x-ray.

I was later informed that I had a spot on my lung and was even sent to a consultant.

A second opinion and x-ray showed no spot, so not sure what happened there.

• Like 4

Sorry that happened.  Isn't it scary to know a doctor's profession is called "practice"? Will keep praying until the "all-clear" is definitively and definitely confirmed. Blessings, Curt 🙂 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Chris Harris said:

This is the second time  Health Harris Methodist Hospital in South Lake Texas has misdiagnosed me.

In 2015 I had an accident and had  a chest x-ray.

I was later informed that I had a spot on my lung and was even sent to a consultant.

A second opinion and x-ray showed no spot, so not sure what happened there.

Really wish you a speedy recovery from the Long Island Electric football league

• Like 4