How many people still paint your figures.

IMG_0877.thumb.jpeg.def3967574d19fcdbb02eb5a44bcf705.jpeg

Ready for numbers. I bought a sheet of yellow #s from Beenutt a couple years ago, but I'm having trouble laying hands on it. Found a sheet of yellow Tudor sticker numbers. Maybe I'll use them till I either find or buy the decals. 

IMG_0876.jpeg

Edited by zak99b5
  • Like 4

I personally would buy more decals. In my experience, I have found that the Yellow Tudor Stick-On Numbers don't show up well on dark colored jerseys. They are too translucent. Unless maybe it is some of the really older Tudor numbers from the 70's. If they were bought recently, I am fairly certain you will not be satisfied with the results. Even the white numbers from Tudor that were produced in recent years, tend not to show up too well on darker jerseys. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

I personally would buy more decals. In my experience, I have found that the Yellow Tudor Stick-On Numbers don't show up well on dark colored jerseys. They are too translucent. Unless maybe it is some of the really older Tudor numbers from the 70's. If they were bought recently, I am fairly certain you will not be satisfied with the results. Even the white numbers from Tudor that were produced in recent years, tend not to show up too well on darker jerseys. 

Totally. The yellow #s stink. 

• Like 1

I was going to trim the extra off all them and do front numbers as well, but they look more orange so I wanted them to be easily removable for when I do apply decals.  But decided against it (after the qb) when I saw what they looked like. 

• Like 2

On 7/24/2023 at 5:24 PM, GreenBayGlenn said:

OK, since I'm getting back into painting for the first time since 2006, I'll ease into it with some easy stuff. These guys are heading for skin tone changes. I decided to go with the 2003 Carolina Panthers team (their 1st Super Bowl in RL). Once the paint dries, I'll base them up and get ready to play a game (after attempting to tweak bases too, I might add). Dang it, what's with these pics turning sideways all the time? 😞 I even used the editor here and rotated it, but no...it won't let me save it. What the @#!%?!!

Panthers Heading for Skin Tone Change.jpg

Great job

• Like 1