Duplicate Players Playing On Different Teams

Andre

Merry Christmas guys,

I am trying to create my solitaire league with NFL teams from their best seasons with stacked rosters (ranging from 2012-2022). But, I’ve ran into the problem where the same player is playing for multiple teams. What do you do about this problem?

41 minutes ago, Capanther said:

All my teams are represented by players from the 60s and 70s.....typically when i run into that i just put the player on the first team that comes to mind when i think of that player.

And you’ll find another player for the other team?

It’s just a name and jersey number as far as your teams are concerned. They are physically different plastic figures on their own bases, right? This isn’t a problem at all, in my eyes at least. 

So your Dallas defense and your Niners D both have Deion Sanders #21?  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Andre said:

And you’ll find another player for the other team?

I just use my favorite players from the 60s and 70s so there are many to pick from....maybe u have a team that is for example 85 bears only.....i could see that would be a problem.....i like to have my favorite players on my teams...regardless if their are players from 10 or 15 years apart....

• Like 2

14 hours ago, zak99b5 said:

It’s just a name and jersey number as far as your teams are concerned. They are physically different plastic figures on their own bases, right? This isn’t a problem at all, in my eyes at least. 

So your Dallas defense and your Niners D both have Deion Sanders #21?  

Yes, they have their own figures and bases.

Like I have TB12 on the Patriots and the Bucs, or Jalen Ramsey on the Jaguars and the Rams, etc etc. 

12 hours ago, Capanther said:

I just use my favorite players from the 60s and 70s so there are many to pick from....maybe u have a team that is for example 85 bears only.....i could see that would be a problem.....i like to have my favorite players on my teams...regardless if their are players from 10 or 15 years apart....

Makes sense. 

• Like 1

I'm a little late to this, but I'm with Capanther.  I use my favorite players from each team, but if there is a conflict, I put the player on the team which he played the most years, the team he was best on, or just the team I think of when I see his name.  As everyone here has said, whatever floats your boat - it's your league.  Back when my high school team was in my league, I played some guys both ways because we did that back in the neanderthal days of leather helmets  and small teams 😃...I usually used two different figures - one on offense and one on defense- for each guy.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, RickLM30 said:

I'm a little late to this, but I'm with Capanther.  I use my favorite players from each team, but if there is a conflict, I put the player on the team which he played the most years, the team he was best on, or just the team I think of when I see his name.  As everyone here has said, whatever floats your boat - it's your league.  Back when my high school team was in my league, I played some guys both ways because we did that back in the neanderthal days of leather helmets  and small teams 😃...I usually used two different figures - one on offense and one on defense- for each guy.

Thanks. Wow that’s interesting of using 2 different figures on offense and defense for the same player 

• Like 2