New TOEPRO Rules

PatsSinceBirth73

Hey Pats…when you are playing solitaire, play the game how it is most enjoyable to you. I personally take things I like from different rule sets and incorporate them with my own ideas and build something that suits me.

Edited by Carl
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Carl said:

Hey Pats…when you are playing solitaire, play the game how it is most enjoyable to you. I personally take things I like from different rule sets and incorporate them with my own ideas and build something that suits me.

I appreciate you Carl. Honestly I have no other real issues with the new rules. It's just that I just rediscovered the hobby, and I'm not as efficient with the TTQB and will certainly practice using them until I'm as efficient as I can be. But, I like the idea of passing sticks as a alternative.  

2 hours ago, zak99b5 said:

I also like using the passing sticks.  Gives the defense a chance to break on the ball, and forces the offense to find a receiver who is truly open.

They do tend to make passing in the middle of the field close to the LOS well neigh impossible, though.  So they aren't perfect.

True. I think both the traditional way and the passing sticks have their pros and cons. I would say when passing near the LOS like that, I would probably use the TTQB, since it's short, almost shovel pass type play.