D-Line, O-Line & Running Backs Conversion from Fab 5

I remove the arms with the snippers and use sanding sticks and an emory board to smooth the area off and they drill an area for the ball socket area of the end of the arm to set. I super glue it on when it fits just right. I put a drop of Bob Smith's "Accelerator" on as it instantly cures the super glue like it has been drying for weeks. I basically do these arms like I did with the Tudor figures you have to put together. Same process to change out a head on a figure. I am going to do a special Jim Tyrer figure for my 99 Chiefs team. Jim was probably one of the two greatest offensive tackles of all time. He an Munoz are the best. Tyrer had a huge head so I am going to take the taller Fab 5 figure and put some offensive linemen arms on him and a very large head. 

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

• Like 1

I ended up using this guy for my Howley figure on my 66 Cowboys.  This is a Tudor Mean 13 figure with a set of Gameday arms of an arm sprue you see posted above.  Also pictured are Lee Roy Jordan and Dave Edwards rounding out the 66 Cowboys linebacking corp. Had to add big Ray Nitschke to the mix.

66Cowboys_ChuckHowley01.jpg

66Cowboys_LeeRoyJordan01.jpg

66Cowboys_DaveEdwards01.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

• Like 1