CUSTOM DECAL REQUEST

Finally! It has taken me months to log in here again after my last log in. This was tougher than trying to crack Fort Knox! Gheezh! Anyway, I want to find someone who can make custom decals for me, or even better, can show me the right equipment to buy where I can make my own. I'll post a shot of a few players I have that are ready for decals. These dudes are the Swedish Space Vipers of my Unreal Electric Football League. SpaceVipers1.thumb.jpg.4cc6e7b3d3b8955e48bddb0f6b19f249.jpg

Space Vipers 2.jpg

Space Vipers 3.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nefgm.org said:

Give Vince Stone of Vinny's Decals a shot. 

Awesome! Will do! Thanks nefgm.org (Chris, right?)! 

Just jumped on the website. This is extra awesome sauce, cuz I love Stiga Hockey! That's something else I'll sink my retirement money into. Who needs to eat or pay bills? I've done enough of that nonsense for a lifetime! LOL 

Edited by GreenBayGlenn
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GreenBayGlenn said:

Awesome! Will do! Thanks nefgm.org (Chris, right?)! 

Yes, Glad to see you active and getting back into the game. Loved your website from back in the day. Would love to have some memorabilia from your collection to add to the National Electric Football Game Museum, if you would be interested in donating anything. 

• Like 1

Man, I wish I had that website back! That was like losing a child to see that disappear. Should have backed all that up (he says in 20/20 hindsight). I poured years of my life into that. Never imagined that the website company itself would go down. 😞 But just like the scene in Gone With the Wind, I will rebuild Tara, er, I mean, the website. I think I'll buy my own servers, equipment, etc. and have backup and the whole shebang this time. 

Good idea on the memorabilia. I'd be honored to be in that amazing museum! Don't ever let that disappear. If you ever need funding or anything to help out, let me know. We must preserve EF history and this hobby at all costs! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ravenna Al said:

Oh, by the way ............ Swamp Meese suck!

WTF?!! What The Football?!!  Those "sucky Meese" certainly gave those Squatch a beatdown on their homefield didn't they? LOL You want some more of the Moose? I'll go to the airport now and book a ticket and tote my luggage chok full o' cans-o-whooparse! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ravenna Al said:

Glenn, why don't you make your own decals? It's not that hard and you'll feel much better having made them yourself rather than buying them. Do you still have your copies of the Tweak? If not, just follow the instructions in issue #6, pages 26-31 found here:  tweak-issue6.pdf (nefgm.org)

I do want to make my own decals, Al! Glad you "took the bait"! I remember those issues from before, so I was hoping you would chime in with the exact issues and pages for me! It worked! Thanks! 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GreenBayGlenn said:

I do want to make my own decals, Al! Glad you "took the bait"! I remember those issues from before, so I was hoping you would chime in with the exact issues and pages for me! It worked! Thanks! 🙂

Oh great. I was outsmarted by a moron. I guess that makes me a lesson? 😜

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GreenBayGlenn said:

WTF?!! What The Football?!!  Those "sucky Meese" certainly gave those Squatch a beatdown on their homefield didn't they? LOL You want some more of the Moose? I'll go to the airport now and book a ticket and tote my luggage chok full o' cans-o-whooparse! 

Right. You sleep all day and then drag out the game until the wee hours of the morning so that I'm half asleep and can't think straight. Yeah, I want a re-match. Only this time we'll play during the day after I've had a few expressos so you can't sneak anything past me. 'Quatch rule! Rotten Meese stink! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ravenna Al said:

Right. You sleep all day and then drag out the game until the wee hours of the morning so that I'm half asleep and can't think straight. Yeah, I want a re-match. Only this time we'll play during the day after I've had a few expressos so you can't sneak anything past me. 'Quatch rule! Rotten Meese stink! 

I see you've got your PR folks working overtime to come up with those vain threats! Ha! My Moose will win blind-folded and left-handed! LOL 

I will hand it to you though, you guys have quite a snappy product line going with all those soaps and such!

https://www.drsquatch.com/

I use this stuff myself! 

Edited by GreenBayGlenn
  • Like 1