MVP Final Vote (PLEASE VOTE 😀)

Greg F

Between the votes of @Coach Shawn @Terry43 @Jayethekxng @Long island EFL @Daryl Collins (and 5 votes here locally), I have narrowed the MVP list to 4 players.

George Pickens (Steelers 3-1 North champs) 17 receptions 443yds 7 TDs 1 2pt conversion, 11 returns 542yds 1 return TD  

Miles Sanders (Panthers 2-2)  55 rushes 517yds 8 TDs 1 2pt conversion, 6 receptions 93yds 2  TDs , 11 returns 500yds 1TD 2 fumbles on kick returns  (note: his 2nd fumble was the final week in OT against the Saints, and cost the Panthers a Playoff spot)

Tony Pollard (Cowboys 3-1 Wildcard) 57 rushes 324yds 3 TDs 1 fumble, 14 receptions 302yds 5 TDs, 8 returns 322yds 

Josh Jacobs (Raiders 2-2) 49 rushes 476yds 6 TDs, 15 receptions 247yds 3 TDs, 10returns 496yds 1 TD 

@nefgm.org I need a vote from you too!  And, anyone else who wants to vote!!!!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Greg F said:

Between the votes of @Coach Shawn @Terry43 @Jayethekxng @Long island EFL @Daryl Collins (and 5 votes here locally), I have narrowed the MVP list to 4 players.

George Pickens (Steelers 3-1 North champs) 17 receptions 443yds 7 TDs 1 2pt conversion, 11 returns 542yds 1 return TD  

Miles Sanders (Panthers 2-2)  55 rushes 517yds 8 TDs 1 2pt conversion, 6 receptions 93yds 2  TDs , 11 returns 500yds 1TD 2 fumbles on kick returns  (note: his 2nd fumble was the final week in OT against the Saints, and cost the Panthers a Playoff spot)

Tony Pollard (Cowboys 3-1 Wildcard) 57 rushes 324yds 3 TDs 1 fumble, 14 receptions 302yds 5 TDs, 8 returns 322yds 

Josh Jacobs (Raiders 2-2) 49 rushes 476yds 6 TDs, 15 receptions 247yds 3 TDs, 10returns 496yds 1 TD 

@nefgm.org I need a vote from you too!  And, anyone else who wants to vote!!!!

I got to go with Pickens

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jayethekxng said:

i be gotta vote for Josh Jacobs he has elite numbers all around and second most TDs on here he lives in the end zone 

His base will shift over to the Packers next year per the “real-life” offseason pick-up 😃

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Greg F said:

His base will shift over to the Packers next year per the “real-life” offseason pick-up 😃

That is awesome! Because of all the work that goes into decaling that's the one thing we regret is that we can't change the players numbers because it would be way too much work to re decal. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

That is awesome! Because of all the work that goes into decaling that's the one thing we regret is that we can't change the players numbers because it would be way too much work to re decal. 

I continue to use the stickers like I did when I was little.  I always liked keeping the players current. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Greg F said:

I continue to use the stickers like I did when I was little.  I always liked keeping the players current. 

I know We used to do that every year when we played our 14 game seasons but then decided it's time to make an all time best roster for each team but I do miss making the players current. We only have 11 men on each roster, each best of best version of an electric football team.

It works out either way because legends never die an electric football!

Edited by Long island EFL
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Jerome Ford has definitely made himself a legend with his end of the season burst… a player I’ll always remember.  

7 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

I know We used to do that every year when we played our 14 game seasons but then decided it's time to make an all time best roster for each team but I do miss making the players current. We only have 11 men on each roster, each best of best version of an electric football team.

It works out either way because legends never die an electric football!

George Pickens has also.  He made a terrific run in last year’s playoffs, and had a great season this year.  

Edited by Greg F
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Coach Shawn said:

This was a tough decision.

my vote is for Josh Jacobs.

Mike Williams is right there but I have to take into account the costly fumble.

Yes, if Miles Sanders doesn’t fumble in OT, they are the 5th seed.  

• Like 1