Apps for improved gameplay

Tudor has advertised on it's website something called the: "Electric Football Challenge"

The Electric Football Challenge for those unfamiliar with it is an app designed to help improve gameplay be keeping track of time between plays like a tournament rules call for whether you're playing solo or with a friend. It also keeps track of the score and several other features like completion percentages for those who want a computer to determine completions/incompletions instead of the traditional methods.

My problem so far is being able to download it. Whenever I try to, it just say: There are no eligible devices. And the email given for support no longer provides service this product.

Does anyone know how this thing works and/or which devices are eligible for using it? It looks like a great device, but I simply  can't get it to work.

Thanks,
Brian

P.S. Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SteamrollerStudios.ElectricFootballCompanion

Edited by BlueHen
  • Like 2

I don't know I just downloaded it on my android phone through google play and I already had it on my Android tablet from years ago. I don't think you can download it on a PC or laptop. Honestly, I have used only a few times and only for timekeeping and score. Personally, I prefer the old fashion way with paper and pencil. 

Edited by nefgm.org
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

I don't know I just downloaded it on my android phone through google play and I already had it on my Android tablet from years ago. I don't think you can download it on a PC or laptop. Honestly, I have used only a few times and only for timekeeping and score. Personally, I prefer the old fashion way with paper and pencil. 

Coach, am I able to ask what kind of phone you have? The reason I'm asking is because I know sometimes the apps don't align with the technology in that they're outdated. I kept the same android phone for like 10 years before finally upgrading a year or two ago, so I'm thinking the app can't run with more recent stuff since it's been around since 2018 (new for me and you - but old for technology, LOL).

Paper and pencil works for me with scorekeeping, but it might be nice to have an automated timekeeper counting down so you can hear the clock while looking at your offense/defense while making adjustments.....

• Like 2

Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Android Version 13. Around a year old maybe 2. Tablet is a 5-year-old Samsung Galaxy 10. you can get a countdown clock that talks. Several different kinds on amazon. 

I also use download Free Scoreboard Apps. I have one on my Tablet. Sometimes I just use the stopwatch app on my phone. I write up a complete play by play as the game progresses and then go back and compile stats. I know there are people that use Excel spreadsheets for all this, but I don't know how to do that. 

I am pretty sure you can find software to do whatever you want on the internet might have to pay for it though. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Android Version 13. Around a year old maybe 2. Tablet is a 5-year-old Samsung Galaxy 10. you can get a countdown clock that talks. Several different kinds on amazon. 

I also use download Free Scoreboard Apps. I have one on my Tablet. Sometimes I just use the stopwatch app on my phone. I write up a complete play by play as the game progresses and then go back and compile stats. I know there are people that use Excel spreadsheets for all this, but I don't know how to do that. 

I am pretty sure you can find software to do whatever you want on the internet might have to pay for it though. 

When I was growing up and playing ball in the Rec leagues, they always had scoreboards like this, LOL. It may a bit of an overkill for E.F., but this might be fun just for old times sake: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

Oh, that is priceless!! 🤣🤣

Now if I can just get the wife to sit at the scorer’s table when I play!

Journey On!

Coach, when I was in Junior College, some guy (I think one of the coaches) paid me like 20 bucks to do the scoreboard. Now, mind you, it was the big electronic scoreboard on the wall which is operated by sitting at the scoreers table on the sideline (it wasn't too complicated). My point is, there might a local kid in the neighborhood who might be willing to comply for lets say - some ice cream and some jujubes...... and at the same time, you could be planting a seed for some future competition? 😂🤝

• Like 3

This Electric Football Challenge app sounds like something out of a retro sci-fi flick.  Remember those handheld games from way back?  Quantum leaps in technology, but some things never go out of style – like the thrill of the game!Forget fancy graphics and surround sound, strategy and competition are where it's at.  These days, everyone's chasing the next "legit earn money app"  instead of good old-fashioned fun.  Maybe this app can help us recapture some of that board game magic  – the kind where bragging rights are the ultimate trophy.

Edited by Persefall
  • Like 1