My college Teams so far

DimeGuy

As a college guy, I’ve really been into collecting all the college teams and so with all the new teams coming out today, I decided I’ll show off what I’ve got so far. I ordered a few more teams today and will do my best to try to collect every team

73EA56BF-5C25-47E7-9A1E-01089A69090F.thumb.jpeg.8ad07840b4a45feca6182959a421c92e.jpeg

• Like 7

Hi Coach DimeGuy.

So I think I've figured out the top row, left to right.

Ohio State away — Ohio State home — LSU away

Second row, left to right

University of Michigan home  — University of Michigan away — Georgia Home

Third row, left to right 

?    —    ?     — Georgia away

How'd I do?

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈♾️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terry43 said:

Hi Coach DimeGuy.

So I think I've figured out the top row, left to right.

Ohio State away — Ohio State home — LSU away

Second row, left to right

University of Michigan home  — University of Michigan away — Georgia Home

Third row, left to right 

?    —    ?     — Georgia away

How'd I do?

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈♾️

Did pretty good! The two you we’re missing were Alabama home and away

• Like 2

I keep finding my way back to this post...awesome collection...to quote you coach DimeGuy...As a college guy, I’ve really been into collecting all the college teams and so with all the new teams coming out today, I decided I’ll show off what I’ve got so far. I ordered a few more teams today and will do my best to try to collect every team... I wish you good luck and God's speed on that.

I once considered collecting all the college teams but it was too daunting a task. With the inclusion of the Houston Oilers, my solitaire league consists of them with the currently active NFL teams for a total of 33 and if you really want to get nitpicky, I have a silver and black fantasy team that I named after a local Dallas college although their real colors are green and yellow, big surprise.

They do not have a football program, but the Richland Community College Thunder Ducks do quite well in other sports. I changed the name for my fantasy team [should a league to join pops up] to the Texas Thunder Ducks because the name is so awesome. 🙂 Assumedly, you are considering all the main university teams, but should you consider community colleges that have football programs, then I wish you even more luck with that. Blessings to all. 🙂 Curt

• Like 3