The TOEPRO PAKs

On 7/8/2020 at 4:06 PM, The Major said:

Coach Kinchen,

Do you know of a good instructional video that shows your process to make TOEPRO kickers, punters and throwers? 

On the TOEPRO Football Facebook page there is a few old videos but there is a booklet providing detail instructions on making them.👍🏾

TOEPRO-Football PAKs V3 1.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Coach Kinchen,

I'm glad you have provided us with these mods! I'm looking forward to doing them to my new TTQBs. Before I start, I do have a couple of questions about the TOEPROs, if you don't mind:

First, can the Kickers and Punters still throw, or does the additional plastic hinder that action? I'm thinking of this for trick play potential, even if I have to sacrifice some accuracy.

Second, what are the differences between the Kickers and Punters performance wise- Does one style figure typically kick more accurate/further/straighter that the other?

I'm trying to make an Arena Football style (i.e. super limited space) League and looking to keep it to one kicker and one or two QBs per roster (depending on if the kicker can still pass). Therefore, I'm trying to evaluate and pick one style or the other, even if it's "technically" a punt or "technically" a field goal/kickoff.

Thanks again, Coach!

16 hours ago, Paul Kian said:

Hi Coach Kinchen,

I'm glad you have provided us with these mods! I'm looking forward to doing them to my new TTQBs. Before I start, I do have a couple of questions about the TOEPROs, if you don't mind:

First, can the Kickers and Punters still throw, or does the additional plastic hinder that action? I'm thinking of this for trick play potential, even if I have to sacrifice some accuracy.

Second, what are the differences between the Kickers and Punters performance wise- Does one style figure typically kick more accurate/further/straighter that the other?

I'm trying to make an Arena Football style (i.e. super limited space) League and looking to keep it to one kicker and one or two QBs per roster (depending on if the kicker can still pass). Therefore, I'm trying to evaluate and pick one style or the other, even if it's "technically" a punt or "technically" a field goal/kickoff.

Thanks again, Coach!

Coach Kian,

Great questions.  

First, the punters and kickers can pass as designed. 

Second, the kickers are adjustable to the field. 

At the cost to create it, make all them. 
👍🏾
You’re welcome.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TOEPRO Football Kit said:

Coach Kian,

Great questions.  

First, the punters and kickers can pass as designed. 

Second, the kickers are adjustable to the field. 

At the cost to create it, make all them. 
👍🏾
You’re welcome.  

Thanks Coach! I think I'm going to try making the punter first since one of my figures has a deformed tee anyway. I have extras coming in the mail that I will experiment with and I'll make a kicker as well and compare. 👍🏻

• Like 1