Getting Back Into the Hobby

Bob Davis

Hi all, 

I've started up my 16 team solitaire league this year after a long hiatus. I was in the middle of my 13th season when I quit playing, but fortunately I found the records and have recently picked up where I left off. Also bought a new board as the old one had some rusty spots that affected the players movement. Pics below are of the inaugural game with the new board, Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles won 14-7. Got one more game to play in week 4 and then off to week 5, the final week of the regular season where all the games are division games. 3 of the 4 division champions have already been determined with just the NFC West to be decided. Still plenty to be determined in terms of the playoffs. 8 of 16 teams make the playoffs. 

Happy to be playing again!

New Board 1.jpg

New Board 2.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks all! Yup Benoit solitaire rocks! Though I'd love to watch some competitive league games and learn from their coaches.

Nanook, teams and divisions are as follows:

NFC West = LA Rams, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers and Minnesota Vikings

NFC South = Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Falcons and Houston Oilers

AFC East = Baltimore Colts, New York Giants, Washington Redskins and New England Patriots

AFC Central - Pittsburgh Steelers, Philadelphia Eagles, Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals