Snap Actions

The Major

I know many rules sets use a snap action.  Many do not.  What are your thoughts on the inclusion of a Snap Action in a multi-stop rule set?  To clarify, I am talking about the inclusion of a "press and release immediately" board motion to simulate the action at the snap.  How many of you use this and what are your thoughts? 

I prefer to let the players make the plays by themselves with as few stops as possible. I live for what I call the 'magic' moments. A couple I vividly remember is a play where the running back was caught in a bunch of players, then suddenly turned and ran outside and circled around the group then straightend up and sprinted down the field for a TD. Another was a receiver who was running down the field and a defender was coming in on him from the side. Just as the defender  was going to hit him, the receiver tilted onto the front of his base, spun around in a tiny circle as the defender zipped past him, then went back down flat onto the board and went in for a score. It was the most magnificent juke move I had ever seen. I only wish I had been video taping my games. These are the kind of things that constant stopping just can't duplicate.

• Thanks 1