You make the call!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. After watching the attached video do you think the Forward Progress of the ball carrier was stopped?

• Yes, ball carrier's Forward Progress was stopped. Touchdown is called back.
    • No, the ball carrier kept moving Forward. Touchdown stands.

On the last play of the 1st Quarter the Red-Peg Rhinos Fullback #43 does a 360 and "apparently" never stops moving forward. The call on the field was a Touchdown.

I slowed the video down to 10% of actual speed. Was Forward Progress stopped?

I'll start the 2nd Quarter in the morning so Coaches have a chance to vote.

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.    🏈♾️

• Like 3

If forward progress means toward the endzone, then I think he was stopped when he turned around.  Also, it appeared at one point he was moving backwards, although towards the endzone... Not sure how y'all define stopping forward progress, but I think  he was stopped for what it is worth and the TD should be called back. I don't use stopping forward progress other than to give forward progress in the case of the back being pushed back by a pile up until someone tackles him (touches his base)...

• Thanks 1

Well, this is tough as the picture is a little fuzzy for my old eyes, even with glasses so I had to repeatedly play and pause it. It looks like at one quick point; the ball carrier touched a defender. For that I would say he is down as I play any touch tackles.

But here's the other item. Being pro-offense, any hard to determine calls are awarded to the offense. So, with all that, since I could not make sure, I defaulted to the offense and voted the play as a touchdown.

Just my measly 2 cents worth but it is ultimately your call, sorry.

• Thanks 1

It looks like at around the 15 second mark he is turned in a negative direction and simultaneously impacted by side of the defenders base. I would have ruled him down by contact at that point.  Thats JMO going by the rules I play by.

• Thanks 1