ITZ bases test results from Long Island EFL

Terry43

5 hours ago,  Long island EFL said: 

The overall verdict on ITZ player bases product performance and being used in the LIEFL is in. We tested those 20 ITZ bases that were purchased for the LIEFL for our upcoming 2024 season.  JUST AN HONEST OPINION: Not sure what all the hoopla is about with the ITZ bases that were deemed "Advanced Play Bases" If this is what they are using in tournaments, based on the LIEFL Draft results after vetting all 20 ITZ bases we purchased, we feel we wasted $35 on junk. Every single ITZ base was literally annihilated by a single Tudor's TTC base that was in the LIEFL draft. Literally the resistance was horrible. We believed that the ITZ was the new wave of competition, but after our LIEFL third round TTC draft pick for the upcoming season destroyed every ITZ player base,  in this case they caved and were a total bust. We gave the bases away already and wish we could get our money back. They won't be playing in this high performance vetted league.  Statistically, we would have to buy hundreds to find a few powerhouses, and at that price, it isn't worth it. That's not to say you may find a few great bases, but to us, they are not worth their weight in gold and they are way overpriced.

Expand  

Thank you, thank you. I've been sitting in Wyoming thinking these same thoughts for two years now. 

we feel we wasted $35 on junk. Every single ITZ base was literally annihilated by a single Tudor's TTC base that was in the LIEFL draft

You wasted $35. . I've wasted over a $1000.  because I thought there was something wrong with my tweaking technique.

Statistically, we would have to buy hundreds to find a few powerhouses, and at that price, it isn't worth it. That's not to say you may find a few great bases

Been there. Did that. 

I have four teams that ride ITZ bases and you've given me the strength to throw them way.  Thank you so much.

ITZ bases aren't strong they simply have a high coefficient of friction. The Starter bases are the worst.

Once again, Thank you.

Enjoy the Journey.  T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 3

That is really interesting, ITZ base supporters and the makers themselves trash Tudor bases, say their bases are the only bases that are competitive in tournaments. Yet I am slowly finding out the silent majority doesn't agree...most say ITZ bases need a lot of timw tweaking and setting up properly in order to get any performance out of them. I agree they are over priced, made in china yet marked up way way more than they should be. For overall bang for your buck as well as good performance, I agree stick with Tudor proline strong bases, they out perform ITZ bases.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2024 at 6:50 AM, adepss1 said:

That is really interesting, ITZ base supporters and the makers themselves trash Tudor bases, say their bases are the only bases that are competitive in tournaments. Yet I am slowly finding out the silent majority doesn't agree...most say ITZ bases need a lot of timw tweaking and setting up properly in order to get any performance out of them. I agree they are over priced, made in china yet marked up way way more than they should be. For overall bang for your buck as well as good performance, I agree stick with Tudor proline strong bases, they out perform ITZ bases.

I like ITZ, but I’d never trash Tudor.  I do get a lot out of my ITZ bases.  They are the fastest I have by far.  But, you are right in the fact that it does take some time to work with them.  They’re definitely not running good at all out of the bag.  

By the way, the ITZ guys designed the Tudor Proline bases.

Edited by Greg F
Fix autocorrect
  • Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 7:50 AM, adepss1 said:

This league bought several packages of itz offensive players that were purchase because we love the way greggy's guys were performing on offense. So we have adopted roughly 10 itz offensive players to run kick returns. We had to do a lot of tweaking but we have so many great players in the Long Island Electric football league that we will see if these new itz this season will stand out.

The other itz bases that we bought were laughable.

we had one Long Island electric Football League draft pick which was a TTC base totally destroyed the itz Lineman. It was no match. 

Itz has a few base selections that perform very well and those are the ones that we kept for our upcoming season beginning in August. The true test will be when the coaches play with them. We have some outstanding coaches who will put them to the test in live performance.

They are totally overpriced. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Greg F said:

I like ITZ, but I’d never trash Tudor.  I do get a lot out of my ITZ bases.  They are the fastest I have by far.  But, you are right in the fact that it does take some time to work with them.  They’re definitely not running good at all out of the bag.  

By the way, the ITZ guys designed the Tudor Proline bases.

The Tudor Pro-Line bases were terrible. We gave all those away too but itz on to something with some of the offensive speedy players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Long island EFL said:

The Tudor Pro-Line bases were terrible. We gave all those away too but itz on to something with some of the offensive speedy players.

I have a hard time with the proline as well.

Just now, Greg F said:

I have a hard time with the proline as well.

That's okay you turned us on to some good bases after we tweak them it looks like 10 players will be playing in the 2024 season. We worked hard on them but as far as the linemen go no way the TTC performed much better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

That's okay you turned us on to some good bases after we tweak them it looks like 10 players will be playing in the 2024 season. We worked hard on them but as far as the linemen go no way the TTC performed much better.

Is there a certain batch of TTC you get for the linemen?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

Respectfully I would just say that every coach has their own way of doing things and to each his own.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

This league bought several packages of itz offensive players that were purchase because we love the way greggy's guys were performing on offense. So we have adopted roughly 10 itz offensive players to run kick returns. We had to do a lot of tweaking but we have so many great players in the Long Island Electric football league that we will see if these new itz this season will stand out.

The other itz bases that we bought were laughable.

we had one Long Island electric Football League draft pick which was a TTC base totally destroyed the itz Lineman. It was no match. 

Itz has a few base selections that perform very well and those are the ones that we kept for our upcoming season beginning in August. The true test will be when the coaches play with them. We have some outstanding coaches who will put them to the test in live performance.

They are totally overpriced. 

No reason to be silent about it when you're paying for it but we live and we learn.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

I have no idea I had donated them we tested all of them they were junk.

Now I see it I must have missed that or misunderstood. Each year we purchase hundreds and we have a barrel filled with thousands of player bases. There's no specific really we just get the green ones and there was some great bases that came out of there although we went through quite a few but we were had enough to draft 65 new players in a 352 player League

• Like 1

Just now, Long island EFL said:

Now I see it I must have missed that or misunderstood. Each year we purchase hundreds and we have a barrel filled with thousands of player bases. There's no specific really we just get the green ones and there was some great bases that came out of there although we went through quite a few but we were had enough to draft 65 new players in a 352 player League

If you look at the pictures that I posted today on the Raiders that's their actual player bases. I could easily send you the link to which ones we use we've tried almost all of them

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 6:40 PM, Long island EFL said:

If you look at the pictures that I posted today on the Raiders that's their actual player bases. I could easily send you the link to which ones we use we've tried almost all of them

Yes, send me the link please.  If I can tweak them better than I do the ITZ, I’ll definitely use them!  

• Like 1