Hall of Fame Class of 2024

Very Cool!! I used to work for the museum exhibit company that produced the graphics for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It was my job to crate and ship the graphics that they have in their entrance area of that year's Hall of fame Inductees. It was always a rush to get them to the Hall the week prior to the Super Bowl. I worked on a lot of their exhibit displays there. I've got pics somewhere. I will have to see if I can find them. 

That company was also the one that did the complete remodel of the Hall of Fame exhibits I think in 2011 or 2012, the exhibits in the Lamar Hunt Super Bowl Gallery and several more exhibits. My biggest thrill was putting the cleats that Gale Sayer wore when he scored the 6 touchdowns in one game in an exhibit case.  

Edited by nefgm.org
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Very Cool!! I used to work for the museum exhibit company that produced the graphics for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It was my job to crate and ship the graphics that they have in their entrance area of that year's Hall of fame Inductees. It was always a rush to get them to the Hall the week prior to the Super Bowl. I worked on a lot of their exhibit displays there. I've got pics somewhere. I will have to see if I can find them. 

That company was also the one that did the complete remodel of the Hall of Fame exhibits I think in 2011 or 2012, the exhibits in the Lamar Hunt Super Bowl Gallery and several more exhibits. My biggest thrill was putting the cleats that Gale Sayer wore when he scored the 6 touchdowns in one game in an exhibit case.  

That is so awesome!!!!

• Like 3

Freeney and Johnson are from the AFC 2000's All-Decade team.  Peppers and Hester are from the NFC 2000's All-Decade team.  Mongo is from the 1985 Bears team.  Willis is on the NFC 2010's All-Decade team but I haven't gotten around to that project...yet.

• Like 5