TAP play

I agree with Daryl. I do not use facebook or any other social media. I would like to see a game using Tap rules. I think others on here have said they do not use social media. I will not be able to go to the Nashville event but I hope there are videos and some reporting about the event on this site. I hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl. Will there be any coaches playing their Super Bowl this Sunday? In mine the Cardinals will play the Raiders.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

What I need is a full game of TAP play put on YouTube on the Tudor site.

Hi Coach Collins,

These are Bryan's videos of his solitaire league play.

https://youtu.be/tkflz9_auWY?si=PaFjvU5wohQ87_uM

I'm only familiar with the TAP rules by reading them and from what I've read these Bryan Nutt videos seem very close. All three videos are about 30 minutes long which seems about right for tournament play.

Enjoy the Journey    T43   🏈♾️ 

• Like 2

Great Videos. I enjoyed watching them. It is also good to know that I am not the only one that plays music during games. I have the soundtrack to "They call it pro Football" from NFL films. Thank you for posting these videos Terry43.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I understand all the reasons for not being on Facebook or even wanting to be on Facebook. But that is just the times we live in. It is very expensive and takes very expensive video equipment to video or even live stream events on platforms other than Facebook. To live stream an event on Facebook Live is very easy. Basically, all you need is a cell phone with a long battery life or a supplemental power supply. Anybody can do it and there will be plenty of people there doing it. I will probably do it. But honestly these live events are extremely boring unless you are actually there and actively taking part in the tournament or other events outside of the tournament. If someone does actually take the time and make the effort to record a video production of it, it takes many more hours to edit and produce a quality video production that is even a good short 15-to-20-minute highlights production of it. I have asked my stepson if he could do it, since he works for a sporting event production company in Nashville that does the AEW (All Elite Wrestling) recorded TV shoes, Live TV shows, and pay-per-view events. He is actually the head videographer and production team leader that produces these shows. BUT he is extremely busy with that and more than likely won't be able to. So more than likely if you are not on Facebook you are not going to see anything live and it more be several more days or week before you see anything on it. 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2024 at 6:02 PM, TY62 said:

It is also good to know that I am not the only one that plays music during games.

I play music also... Heavy Metal Music. Steppenwolf, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Man-O-War, Five Finger Deathpunch, Heart, Spinal Tap, Disturbed... Soundtrack to my life and my Heavy Metal Electric Football League. 🥁🎤 🎸 😃👍  Nothing gets me in the mood to play electric football like a screaming guitar. 🎸

I always suppress the sound track on my video clips 📹 so you don't have to worry about your ears 👂 bleeding. 

Enjoy the Journey   T43   🏈♾️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Terry43 said:

I play music also... Heavy Metal Music. Steppenwolf, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Man-O-War, Five Finger Deathpunch, Heart, Spinal Tap, Disturbed... Soundtrack to my life and my Heavy Metal Electric Football League. 🥁🎤 🎸 😃👍  Nothing gets me in the mood to play electric football like a screaming guitar. 🎸

I always suppress the sound track on my video clips 📹 so you don't have to worry about your ears 👂 bleeding. 

Enjoy the Journey   T43   🏈♾️

I don't play music when I'm playing because I don't like distractions.  I need all my faculties to make sure I make the right play calls and get the defense set correctly.  The stadium noise in my solitaire league is enough distraction for me, especially those rowdy Philadelphia fans!  🤣

• Like 3

I usually just have the TV on and playing in the background, usually on the History Channel, about the only thing i watch on TV anymore.  American Pickers is my Favorite. I love that they are bringing a lot more focus and attention on the Nashville, TN and Middle Tennessee areas with their store in Nashville and their Colombia Motor Alley facility in Columbia, TN and the fact that Mike Wolfe has a home in Leiper's Fork, TN. All within a 15-to-45-minute drive from where I live, the home of the Museum and the area of the state that I grew up in and am most familiar with. 

• Like 2