Teams painted for Tudor by Kyle Nutt

Kyle Nutt is the son of Bryan Nutt, current owner of Tudor Games. Kyle has been painting teams and figures ever since he was just a young boy. 

Here is a display of college teams done for his Dad, several years ago. 86180363_10221481446084602_6815650981745786880_n.thumb.jpg.5a14a37d9a056f7d2b039168d2db2434.jpg

Here is a Kansas City Chiefs Dark Jersey team done for Tudor Games. ChiefsD1.thumb.jpg.42454b7662117290cdc494eeda3bda58.jpg

ChiefsD2.thumb.jpg.40c8762b833c822bf9707216554e0639.jpg

ChiefsD3.thumb.jpg.e3815caa11fbf408ce7fea61651397e4.jpg

ChiefsD.thumb.jpg.0d9a5b05d8d0a4beda2ae2f1bd6c1fb9.jpg

I do keep a file on my computer of teams and figures that Kyle paints and I will be posting more later in this thread. 

Here is a video that I created featuring Kyle and his work for the "Art of the Buzz" EF Art Exhibit Display that I did last year. 

• Like 2

The video is amazing! Dude’s an artist for sure! Makes me proud to own my Packers team he did. (That being said, my Giants team, done by another artist, is pretty phenomenal too.) I’m waiting with baited breath for the painters to catch up and the custom paints to become available again. Delayed gratification is always a lot more fun. That’s what made those catalogs from Tudor with the color middle portion back in the seventies so much fun. This is turning out to be a great Christmas!

Journey On!

• Like 3

I know there are several other artists doing the cutom painted teams for Tudor. Todd Stroud, I believe is one, not sure who else is doing them. I don't think Bryan really realized the volume of demand that would be generated by offering this service. I am sure it will slow down after Christmas. I do think that this was a much better option to satisfy the consumer demand for the many new, alternate and throwback uniforms that NFL and College teams are now wearing and the unpredictable popularity of particular teams that Uni-forms was supposed to be the answer for. Hopefully all will get worked out and Tudor is able to contnue to produce a great product with outstanding quality and customer service for many years to come. 

Edited by nefgm.org
  • Like 3

On 12/23/2023 at 2:30 PM, nefgm.org said:

Kyle Nutt is the son of Bryan Nutt, current owner of Tudor Games. Kyle has been painting teams and figures ever since he was just a young boy. 

Well, he's obviously very talented. Is it possible to get a quote for an average 22 to 30 man roster painted by Mr. Nutt and/or Mr. Stroud? 

Edited by BlueHen
Typed message in the wrong section...
  • Like 2