Anyone play solitaire with less than 11 on each team?

nefgm.org

Anyone play solitaire with less than 11 on each team? What do you do and do you enjoy it? It sure saves time and trouble lining those suckers up every few seconds.

This question was asked on FB. I have played by Arena Football Rules which uses 8 players on the field, and I know of a few others that play Solitaire Arena Electric Football. I know there are areas of the country with small high schools that play 6- and 8-man football. 

• Like 2

When my brother and I played in the 70’s and 80’s we only had a Tudor 500 field and a Coleco field to use.   
The Coleco was bigger than the 500 but we still used both fields.

Due to the field size we decided to play 8 man football.  In fact Tudor sold a paper booklet full of info on plays to run using 8 man football formations.  I still have it and will try to post it to this board if I can get it scanned.   My memory recalls the author was Brian Hainline (?).

• Like 3

Okay.   My scanner could not connect to my phone so I had to take photos and put them together.  Not great but will at least let you guys see the booklet.   The original is normal paper size.  I apparently bought it from Tudor in 1978.  The copyright is dated 1976.

I will get a good scan as soon as I can.

in the meantime I hope this version is useful. Also sorry but as a kid I put notes on the pages.8ManEF.pdf

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Coach Shawn said:

Okay.   My scanner could not connect to my phone so I had to take photos and put them together.  Not great but will at least let you guys see the booklet.   The original is normal paper size.  I apparently bought it from Tudor in 1978.  The copyright is dated 1976.

I will get a good scan as soon as I can.

in the meantime I hope this version is useful. Also sorry but as a kid I put notes on the pages.8ManEF.pdf

Thanks Shawn, that's awesome! Yes, this version is very useful. Adding it to the NEFGM Library. 

• Like 2