Orders

Daryl Collins

Just got word my orders are on the way! Just finished the home Rams 80’s roster defense and Classic Colts, in 1956 offense numbers. Starting the 2017 away Patriots offense. Got a couple of executive decisions to make there. Next on the schedule are the home and away Oilers, and the home and away Vikings. I’m going to be happily busy for a minute!

• Like 4

These are Uni-Forms. I have absolutely no aptitude in painting. That’s why I’ve been enjoying Uni-Forms since they came out! Here’s a pic of a game I have going at present. The 86 Broncos vs the Peyton Manning led Colts. I am looking forward to putting together the Oilers! I’m also looking forward to seeing the old Oiler colors on the Titans this year! (In Uni-Forms!).

IMG_2223.jpeg

• Like 3

Since my orders arrived,( thanks, New Tudor!), I am going to reveal myself as a greedy EF fanatic. Surprise. 
What’s up and what’s next? I am encouraged that the time table on fulfilling old orders was actually ahead of schedule. I’m seriously looking forward to these next few months! And, also a bit apprehensive. It’s kind of fun!

• Like 2

The second quarter was characterized by big plays and missed opportunities by both Manning and Elway. Addai scored on a 56 yard punt return for the Colts and Jackson caught a pass over the middle and boat raced everyone to the end zone for the Broncos. In three plays at the end of the quarter, Manning drove the Colts to the 30 for a last play field goal! At the half, it’s Colts 13- Broncos 13. It’s anyone’s game!

• Like 2

Well. Ask and ye shall receive! Great news from New Tudor! Am I going to want college prepaints? Let’s see what comes out! I see a healthy dose of SEC teams. 
BTW, the Broncos held the ball for 3/4 of the third quarter, but stalled at the Colt 11 yard line. 3 points was the result. The Colts started on their own 44 and with a 20 yard pass to Addai, looked on the way to points. The next play was a 29 yard sack of Manning. At the end of the third, the Colts have the ball, third and driving, down 16-13.

• Like 2

Wyoming. Recent popularity would dictate Colorado. Washington State. Appalachian State. (Spitballing) Having teams to play out rivalries such as USC/UCLA, UGA/Florida, ect. would be attractive. I’m an Alabama fan and our biggest rival is Auburn, but I’ll be boiled in oil before I put my hand to anything associated with Auburn!

RTR, y’all!!

• Like 2

Bama home and away, auburn home blues. I would have to buy a lot of bama sets to deck out all the greats that have had come through there and of course some to put away in the vault. Easy money right there for Tudor. Interesting to see how they would do Bama’s helmets since they have numbers on them. A white dot? Or, these new guys seem so thorough and detailed in their work, maybe a set of helmet numbers for teams like Bama. Texas and Oklahoma would be pretty sweet. Notre Dame would be epic and although Penn State is pretty plain, I’d buy those so fast your head would spin. And last but not least, Georgia! Come on on back Herschel Walker and Champ Bailey!

• Like 2

Y’all need to quit talking about these college teams. I’m getting excited and I really want to concentrate on the Uni-Forms that could come out for the new unis in the pros this year! You saw the post on the Tudor College game from the 70’s? Imagine a reproduction of that to go along with the teams! New Tudor would have a license to print money! That game with your choice of rivalry teams to go with it. USC/UCLA, Texas/Oklahoma, Michigan/Ohio St., or SEC pickem included to round out the experience. 
Get me outta here, Percy!

• Like 2

I'm assuming we all received the same email from Tudor.

From a marketing perspective College teams are a good angle. If you visit the Miniature Football Bowl Championship Series web page (which is all college teams) the MFBCS lists 75 paying members. the membership fee is $50. so these are Coaches who are invested in the game. Also, Bryan Nutt is the Commissioner of the Southern Conference and if you visit Bryan's webpage you've seen his solitaire tournament is all college teams. The response on the Forum is excellent. 😃

The promised licensing agreements with colleges and universities is a relief. Bryan is heading off potential problems.

Next question. Who is painting the college teams? 

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.    🏈♾️

The trend that I have noticed in the last several years, is more toward college football. So, offering pre-painted college teams is a step in the right direction. The challenge will be in finding that right mix of teams to offer and still be able to satisfy the consumer demand and be profitable. 

• Like 1

I don’t know Beenutt figures. I guess I’m a traditionalist with the Fab Five. I know the Uni-Forms fit Fab Fives….sooo. QBs would be fun. I have some from back when. I’ve been tempted to put them back in rotation. I’ll have to go dig into my stuff to see what I have. Oh, the torture of it all! See y’all in a few hours.

• Like 3

If you have to make one play, make it count! Dallas Clark of the Colts scored on a 58 yard pass from Manning on the last play of the game! 34 total points were scored in the 4th quarter in a back and forth game that featured big play after big play. Clark had 2 receptions the whole game for less than 20yards but broke open on the last play to sprint for the go ahead 6! All this after Elway had brought the Broncos on an 88 yard 6 play drive for a touchdown to Winder on a picture perfect slant in the end zone. A kickoff return to the Colt 42 by #30 Dorsey set up the last play fireworks! This was one for the ages!

IMG_2240.jpeg

• Like 1