Terry and Shawn

Greg F

Hi Greg. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was in Billings, Montana all day.  😃 More videos coming up. 😃

Which hip? I know you will be careful with the pain medication.

I looked at TOEPRO Commissioner Kinchen's Playbook and also the Rules Book and there's a shorthand that the NFL uses and Professional Electric Football duplicates. I don't use the NFL shorthand, but I understand it... Most of the time.  (Draw vs Trap. Aargh)

For my statistics sheet I use a three digit code.  For example the Power Sweep I first demonstrated is T5L.

T-Formation.    Offensive Line blocking assignments: 5               Left Side

I only use these formations: I-Formation      Proset-Formation        Single Back-Formation       T-Formation            U-Formation

I only have five Offensive Line blocking assignments:    2.    3.    4.    5.    6.   (Blocking assignments are complicated. I'll explain them later)

I use Gaps instead of Holes. Starting on the QB's left.           L-side       F-gap      E-gap          D-gap         C-gap         B-gap          A-gap           R-side

TE       |       LT    |         LG     |    Center  |      RG      |         RT     |           TE

So you can request a video or two if you like. At random you could say, "I'd like to see a P4C. Then run an S4C."  I'd make the two videos and you could compare them.

I promise I'm getting better at inserting instant replay. Enjoy the Journey. T43 🦵👏

• Like 1

Hi Greg.

This play is called U6F. 

Upback Formation. In my shorthand that means the Christmas Spirit Fullback #46 is the Upback and is positioned behind the Left Tackle #70. The Fullback must be one base length back from the tackle. Note how #46 is like a hammer driving a nail. I can almost hear the pads crack. 🥸

6 means all the offensive line are blocking the defensive linemen directly in front of them. The Spirit Center #54 and Right Guard #66 are double teaming the Sirens of Titan Defensive tackle #71 and Middle Linebacker #58.

F means the play is going to the F-gap. In truth the Spirit Tailback #20 🐆 was suppose to hit the E-gap, but sometimes the little plastic men/bases have minds of their own. 🤔

Enjoy the Journey. T43 🏈

• Like 1

Hi Greg.

This play is called U3E. 

Upback Formation.

3 means the Spirit Right Tackle #79 and Right TE #90 have their bases on backwards and they are going to run backwards. This creates a hole that the offensive line can push the defensive line into. 😃

The Spirit Center #54 and Right Guard #66 are double teaming the Sirens of Titan Defensive tackle #71 and Middle Linebacker #58.

E means the play is going to the E-gap and this time Spirit TB #20 runs exactly as he is suppose to. 😃

Enjoy the Journey. T43🏈

• Like 2

Hi Greg. Last video.

Once you have the running game working then it is time to throw the Play Action Pass.

The formation looks like a U6E but the Spirit QB doesn't hand off to the Tailback. Instead the QB drops back and finds the Fullback #46 right up the middle. If you're playing with Passing Sticks then I guess the pattern would a button hook. 

Enjoy the Journey. I hope these videos help your hip to heal. 👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Terry43 said:

Hi Greg. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was in Billings, Montana all day.  😃 More videos coming up. 😃

Which hip? I know you will be careful with the pain medication.

I looked at TOEPRO Commissioner Kinchen's Playbook and also the Rules Book and there's a shorthand that the NFL uses and Professional Electric Football duplicates. I don't use the NFL shorthand, but I understand it... Most of the time.  (Draw vs Trap. Aargh)

For my statistics sheet I use a three digit code.  For example the Power Sweep I first demonstrated is T5L.

T-Formation.    Offensive Line blocking assignments: 5               Left Side

I only use these formations: I-Formation      Proset-Formation        Single Back-Formation       T-Formation            U-Formation

I only have five Offensive Line blocking assignments:    2.    3.    4.    5.    6.   (Blocking assignments are complicated. I'll explain them later)

I use Gaps instead of Holes. Starting on the QB's left.           L-side       F-gap      E-gap          D-gap         C-gap         B-gap          A-gap           R-side

TE       |       LT    |         LG     |    Center  |      RG      |         RT     |           TE

So you can request a video or two if you like. At random you could say, "I'd like to see a P4C. Then run an S4C."  I'd make the two videos and you could compare them.

I promise I'm getting better at inserting instant replay. Enjoy the Journey. T43 🦵👏

left hip, probably part familial and part playing golf since  I was 8.  I’m a pharmacist, so I’ll definitely watch the pain meds.  I hate them actually.  Just have to use it to do physical therapy.  

• Like 2