2022 Uni-Forms in review

Daryl Collins

Here we are on the cusp of 2023. I just finished my 63 Raiders away team and they look great! I put them up against the first team I did, the Lions home team, and I am surprised to see I still think those look great too. The cuts weren’t good, but I didn’t know that at the time, and, as I said before, learning to type on blind keys. I’ve finished 16 teams in 2022. I have 17 in the wings with the Classic Falcons on the way. (Is there a Uni-Forms anonymous?) The first team up is one I got from my daughter for Christmas,(She loves her dad!), the 22 CR Cowboys. I love this hobby and I appreciate all you coaches, hobbyists, and especially Tudor for making this hobby the greatest community in the world. 
Peace, love, and Happy New Year!

• Like 5

Well, the new year is here. 2024. When I made that post a year ago, I had no idea the changes ahead. So much has changed, in Uni-Forms especially. Nothing new was put forth this year and restocks of already created Uni-Forms seemed in doubt at times. Finally we are seeing existing Uni-Forms restocked. After seeing the Ravens yesterday in the black jersey purple pants unis, I ordered the all black Uni-Forms to mix with the all purple ones to recreate this uniform combination. I still love the product and will put teams together this way this year, but the 16 team super drop of a little over a year ago is a thing of the past, I’m afraid. That being said, I am excited for the hobby. The most exciting products put out this last year were the mini ultimate boards and the custom painted teams. The latter so popular, they’ve had to halt the ordering and place a moratorium on the number of teams one person can order at a time! 
So in 2024, I’ll continue to put together Uni-Forms and occasionally order a custom painted team when I can.

Mr. Nutt is like Willie Wonka. There’s no telling where he’s going to lead us. We have the golden tickets and he the Oompa Loompas. One thing for sure, it won’t be boring!

Journey On!

• Like 4

On 1/1/2024 at 2:47 AM, Daryl Collins said:

Mr. Nutt is like Willie Wonka. There’s no telling where he’s going to lead us. We have the golden tickets and he the Oompa Loompas. One thing for sure, it won’t be boring!

Journey On!

Oh, I can hear him now: "Oompa Loompa doo-pa-dee do, I've got another painted team for you...Oompa Loompa doo-pa-dah dee, if you're wise you'll listen to me." 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BlueHen said:

Oh, I can hear him now: "Oompa Loompa doo-pa-dee do, I've got another painted team for you...Oompa Loompa doo-pa-dah dee, if you're wise you'll listen to me." 

Ok, that's just funny right there, I don't care who you are. Of course, I had to sing it as I read it. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, nefgm.org said:

Ok, that's just funny right there, I don't care who you are. Of course, I had to sing it as I read it. 

🤣

My apologies to Beenutt, as I've nothing but respect for him at this point because he seems like a genuinely good guy.....but when Coach Daryl gave that analogy, I just couldn't resist in the same way Mike Teevee can't resist a great movie or Augustus Gloop his favorite homemade pie. 🥧😋

Edited by BlueHen
  • Like 3