Some new figures with a twist

I go on the tudor site periodically to see what's new or looks interesting .....i saw the beenutt figures and bought a bag ...i took 5 of them...made a line then added 6 haiti repos and made a custom team that was painted in the old tudor factory style ....i painted them to look like what an old original tudor factory 1969 hogleg bengal set would look like ( because the old tudor didnt make bengals in 1967 bigmen ).. ..but i wanted a set that would match up against my original 1967 tudor AFL teams and not the smaller hogleg bengals...i think they keep the old tudor feel but add a twist..it's  great hobby we all share and even an old original teams collector like me can take the new innovations of the great minds of the modern era of tudor and use them to fit into the by gone era of the old tudor.

20211113_044028~2.jpg

20211112_172023~2.jpg

20211113_043924~2.jpg

• Like 2