First game

Nanook

Can someone help? I got my first electric football game as a kid at Christmas in the late 60’s or early 70’s.all I remember is that it was the giants and bears. I used current (for that time) roster. I remember I had Fran Tarkington as my Qb for the giants..could someone tell me what board and year it may be. I used to play for hours then life happened. I grew up , left home ,my parents moved and all my stuff disappeared. The 2 things I wish I still had from then are that game and my autographed first Ray Nitschke pro report weekly newspaper. I still have his book (also autographed) witch I will never get rid of.

• Like 1

Hard to say. Games during that time period came with different teams sometimes based on what area of the country you were in. Most of the Tudor NFL Electric Football Games sold during that time were of the 620 series size and based on whether it was a NFC Conference game or AFC Conference game  had blue end zones or yellow end zones. Hope this helps. DSC01428.thumb.JPG.54f5a836bc106cf47bc98e2f1811a103.JPG 

The one on the table seems to have jogged a memory. My folks probably bought it at sears ,k-mart, or a store called Phillips as this is where they mostly shopped. I do remember I was able to by the dark jersey packers at a store in Madison wi but don’t remember  what store it was at. My guess is that it was 70 or 71 when I received it.

when I bought my second board in 94 or 95 (it was a 49ers -chargers Super Bowl game) it didn’t seem much different. Then  I got a 36x18 pro bowl game a few years ago and a lot had changed. My newest board is my packers ultimate board. I run it with 2 motors and I love it.

• Like 2