New here but not to EF🙂

3 hours ago, Jayethekxng said:

this would be very informative i’d also be paying close attention. while i’m alright at it there’s always room for improvement

Where you live? I am in Spring Hill, TN and Greg F, is only about an hour's drive south of where I am. He's been to the "Museum" several times. 

6 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Greg, I can show you someday what I do to tweak bases. Of course I am only trying to get them to run straight. 

I’m pretty good at the ITZ, but I’ve struggled with the the proline and the old TTCs from the 70s and 80s

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Where you live? I am in Spring Hill, TN and Greg F, is only about an hour's drive south of where I am. He's been to the "Museum" several times. 

i live pretty far but i’ve always wanted to take a trip to the museum i live in new york

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 1:41 PM, Jayethekxng said:

Yes i’m finally doing an expansion to 12 teams but i’ll probably only do 15 at most only because recruiting for more may be hard. 

To answer you question about coaches they play more of an off the field role with recruiting and schemes but once a game i do a dice roll if the away team blows a big play then 1-14 the coach explodes and gets a penalty 15-20 nothing happens.

JJ I forgot to ask you what size tires are you using

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 6:54 PM, Jayethekxng said:

Wassup folks i’m new here but i’ve been playing ef for a while now. I run a solitaire college league with made up recruits/players. i’m currently in the final week, week 8 of season 4 where Alabama and Georgia lead the country at 6-1. if you have any questions i’d be glad to answer them, “What teams are in the league”, Rules, Best Players or even history/stats.

Attached is a video from Michigan Vs Florida where Qb #5 Josh Riptide launched a deep ball to Wr #82 Morgan Daniels for a TD and i also attached a picture of the qb view of the pass.

IMG_8739.thumb.jpeg.327d63a4df2273b9907bd42ad93337fe.jpeg

Check your mail here.  Just sent you a message