New here but not to EF🙂

1 hour ago, Jayethekxng said:

question are these the starter bases you speak of or different itz bases because i was thinking about giving starter bases a try.

We use TTC tudor games bases. People should test the other bases for themselves. There are several bases on the market and we tested the blitz itz bases. Don't know anything about starter bases, but you should try itz for your own benefit and don't just listen to us because there are a lot of people that like those bases. Out of the 20 that we purchased brand new not a single one of them stood up to the test. They were destroyed by the TTC bases. For half the price we can purchase the TTC tutor games bases and in this case they completely outperformed the itz.

Edited by Long island EFL
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Long island EFL said:

We use TTC tudor games bases. People should test the other bases for themselves. There are several bases on the market and we tested the blitz itz bases. Don't know anything about starter bases, but you should try itz for your own benefit and don't just listen to us because there are a lot of people that like those bases. Out of the 20 that we purchased brand new not a single one of them stood up to the test. They were destroyed by the TTC bases. For half the price we can purchase the TTC tutor games bases and in this case they completely outperformed the itz.

Just telling facts and facts have no emotions

2 hours ago, Jayethekxng said:

keeping stats is one of my favorite parts about ef it makes it feel like my players are working for something and makes the best players feel like they’re the best

And it gives your league something to strive for when you have records because you can do multiple comparisons and that's what makes a league great in our opinion. Setting benchmarks and records is so important in our league because it also shows the growth and performance of a league through the draft.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jayethekxng said:

keeping stats is one of my favorite parts about ef it makes it feel like my players are working for something and makes the best players feel like they’re the best

That is so awesome! Stats and following stats is what makes a great League we feel and there are so many great leagues on here even the solitaire ones are terrific. This is our last season as a league and couldn't agree more about your players setting the tune and tone for record setting and record-breaking. The draft is the most important thing in a league because it keeps the league honest and have to vetting every single player in the league you find out who belongs and who must go in order to win a championship. Thank you for posting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Long island EFL said:

thanks for the feedback i’ll definitely put its to the test as well against some of my better rookie bases

And it gives your league something to strive for when you have records because you can do multiple comparisons and that's what makes a league great in our opinion. Setting benchmarks and records is so important in our league because it also shows the growth and performance of a league through the draft.

agreed it also shows a lot for a college league like mine because you can see how a player evolved/played more as he goes from Freshman-Senior the rise of a true freshman or a redshirt sophomore is the best feeling in my league.

5 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

The overall verdict on ITZ player bases product performance and being used in the LIEFL is in. We tested those 20 ITZ bases that were purchased for the LIEFL for our upcoming 2024 season.  JUST AN HONEST OPINION: Not sure what all the hoopla is about with the ITZ bases that were deemed "Advanced Play Bases" If this is what they are using in tournaments, based on the LIEFL Draft results after vetting all 20 ITZ bases we purchased, we feel we wasted $35 on junk. Every single ITZ base was literally annihilated by a single Tudor's TTC base that was in the LIEFL draft. Literally the resistance was horrible. We believed that the ITZ was the new wave of competition, but after our LIEFL third round TTC draft pick for the upcoming season destroyed every ITZ player base,  in this case they caved and were a total bust. We gave the bases away already and wish we could get our money back. They won't be playing in this high performance vetted league.  Statistically, we would have to buy hundreds to find a few powerhouses, and at that price, it isn't worth it. That's not to say you may find a few great bases, but to us, they are not worth their weight in gold and they are way overpriced.

Thank you, thank you. I've been sitting in Wyoming thinking these same thoughts for two years now. 

we feel we wasted $35 on junk. Every single ITZ base was literally annihilated by a single Tudor's TTC base that was in the LIEFL draft

You wasted $35. . I've wasted over a $1000.  because I thought there was something wrong with my tweaking technique.

Statistically, we would have to buy hundreds to find a few powerhouses, and at that price, it isn't worth it. That's not to say you may find a few great bases

Been there. Did that. 

I have four teams that ride ITZ bases and you've given me the strength to throw them way.  Thank you so much.

ITZ bases aren't strong they simply have a high coefficient of friction. The Starter bases are the worst.

Once again, Thank you.

Enjoy the Journey.  T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Terry43 said:

Thank you, thank you. I've been sitting in Wyoming thinking these same thoughts for two years now. 

You wasted $35. . I've wasted over a $1000.  because I thought there was something wrong with my tweaking technique.

Been there. Did that. 

I have four teams that ride ITZ bases and you've given me the strength to throw them way.  Thank you so much.

ITZ bases aren't strong they simply have a high coefficient of friction. The Starter bases are the worst.

Once again, Thank you.

i’ve always been a rookie base with added weight kinda guy i feel like they run the best in my opinion they’ve always been good to me and are pretty cheap in comparison to the competition

JUST AN HONEST OPINION: Not sure what all the hoopla is about with the ITZ bases

Thanks for your honest opinion. 

4 hours ago, Jayethekxng said:

question are these the starter bases you speak of or different itz bases because i was thinking about giving starter bases a try.

I can tell you soon since the LIEFL has generously offered to donate them to The National ELECTRIC FOOTBALL Game Museum. I have some of the Starter Bases and I think they are at least worth a try. Honestly, I have not put them on the field. I just got them primarily for their historical value and to have examples of them in the archives of the museum.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Terry43 said:

Been there. Did that. 

Once again, Thank you.

Thank you t43 I wasn't trying to get anybody to throw their bases away but if that's what's up against the competition and that's all they're using there's more out there in terms of the rookie bases and single clip basis which both perform individually in their own unique way. But to watch those itz bases get absolutely demolished gave us are the answer we were looking for immediately. And to pay that kind of money is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Just now, Long island EFL said:

Thank you t43 I wasn't trying to get anybody to throw their bases away but if that's what's up against the competition and that's all they're using there's more out there in terms of the rookie bases and single clip basis which both perform individually in their own unique way. But to watch those itz bases get absolutely demolished gave us are the answer we were looking for immediately. And to pay that kind of money is ridiculous.

I'm sure you can't judge by 20 bases but you can judge by the amount of money you spending. If this is all they're using in competition play then we would definitely not consider advanced play with those bases. Reality is we used a single TTC base who is not even in our league at this time it was just part of the draft and he demolished every single itz base by a large margin, but what do we know. It reminded me of the Pro line player bases that were also garbage.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

And thank you for your mastery in explaining that. Whatever it has and whatever they're about several of our coaches we're not happy. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

My goodness $1000 ... This is why we vetted 20 of them rather than buy in bulk.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

I'm sure you can't judge by 20 bases but you can judge by the amount of money you spending. If this is all they're using in competition play then we would definitely not consider advanced play with those bases. Reality is we used a single TTC base who is not even in our league at this time it was just part of the draft and he demolished every single itz base by a large margin, but what do we know. It reminded me of the Pro line player bases that were also garbage.

For some reason, I’m able to tweak the ITZ bases way better.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jayethekxng said:

thanks for the feedback i’ll definitely put its to the test as well against some of my better rookie bases

Put your TTC bases up against the lineman. And you will learn how excellent or poor the vetting process is for your league. There is no way we would integrate those 20 player bases into our league.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greg F said:

Can you give me some ideas on tweaking the old TTCs.   I’m about to be starting on next years bases.

Several of the guys in our league are excellent at tweaking. I'm not one of them but I know if you ask the national Electric football museum or even t43 or some of the guys on here they know exactly how to guide you and they might be kind enough I'm sure to help. Levi-

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

Put your TTC bases up against the lineman. And you will learn how excellent or poor the vetting process is for your league. There is no way we would integrate those 20 player bases into our league.

In fact if anybody wants to put one of their itz teams on loan ,we will promise to get them back to you by putting your itz bases to the test, we will put them on our schedule and give them a coach for the season. And after the season give them back to you to see how they perform in our league.

Edited by Long island EFL
Added info
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

In fact if anybody wants to put one of their itz teams on loan ,we will promise to get them back to you by putting your itz bases to the test, we will put them on our schedule and give them a coach for the season. And after the season give them back to you to see how they perform in our league.

The Long Island Electric football league uses the 67 big men. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, nefgm.org said:

Thanks for your honest opinion. 

I can tell you soon since the LIEFL has generously offered to donate them to The National ELECTRIC FOOTBALL Game Museum. I have some of the Starter Bases and I think they are at least worth a try. Honestly, I have not put them on the field. I just got them primarily for their historical value and to have examples of them in the archives of the museum.  

Of course and definitely agree they should be part of the historical archive.

• Like 1

if you ask the national Electric football museum or even t43 or some of the guys on here they know exactly how to guide you and they might be kind enough I'm sure to help.

Greg, I can show you someday what I do to tweak bases. Of course I am only trying to get them to run straight. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Greg, I can show you someday what I do to tweak bases. Of course I am only trying to get them to run straight. 

this would be very informative i’d also be paying close attention. while i’m alright at it there’s always room for improvement

• Like 3