2025 LONG ISLAND TRAILBLAZER LEAGUE

(WRITTEN BY LEVI VICK) 2025 LONG ISLAND TRAILBLAZER LEAGUE As the Long Island Electric Football winds down to their final season beginning in August, I am planning a new league with the 12 coaches from my former league, the Nassau County League on Long Island. It will be a money league. I have learned so much in my three seasons with the LIEFL, but I won two titles in the Nassau League. Money motivates people to play for sure, but this being a revamped new league with existing coaches will be run great. Below are our proposed looks. WE ARE WORKING ON FOUR MORE!

"A" TITAN DIVISION 

LITRAILBLAZERLEAGUETEAM1.jpg.68317961bbcda7ab12e4854b07e3a148.jpgLITRAILBLAZERLEAGUEZAUG.jpg.9edb3aaeb6b5d2ce024b8d3d4818b54a.jpgLITRAILBLAZERSTEAM4OTTERS.jpg.6ae7f42072d4ebb47ad97c07c0c857ee.jpgLITRAILBLAZERLEAGUETEAMWARRIORS.jpg.69168e15310923c62b7baffa9520775b.jpg

MAINE FIREHAWKS                       LOS ANGELES ZAUCZ               OREGON OTTERS                 TAMPA BAY WARRIORS

"B" GRECO DIVISION

TEAM2TRAILBLAZERLEAGUE.jpg.af01dc824ed23314e0036384c578eb13.jpgLITRAILBLAZERSORCAS.jpg.c71215dca4c71fdf65eeb99b7b88989a.jpgLITRAILBLAZERTEAMVANCOUVERKINGS.jpg.4ed15ca47fe425ca75109130a600e2ec.jpgOIP(23)(1).jpg.36077b85bdbdf55a2ecb0df19a18f9df.jpg

MIAMI PIRHANA                       ALASKA ORCAS                           VANCOUVER KINGS                THE ROMANS  NOT SURE WHERE

Edited by Long island EFL
INFO ADDED
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

but this being a revamped new league with existing coaches will be run great.

Levi, I agree fantasy teams are a lot of fun. (All of my teams are fantasy teams.)

This is also a time for all of the coaches to reevaluate your league values. A fantasy league can be more than fantasy names and fantasy helmets. There can be fantasy rules that promote the best parts of the electric football game.

19 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

It will be a money league.

Putting cash in the EFL kitty is a value that your new league plans to keep. Of course this is like the NFL and that is a reasonable value.

The NFL is an obvious value model and one of the over-arching values seems to be protecting the QB. Protecting the QB investment has become the be-all and end-all value for the NFL. 

Bryan Nutt's value model is contained in Tudor Advanced Play ( TAP ) . Bryan writes: "To keep it simple in “TAP”, the center will always line up in the center of the field between the hash marks... the offensive coach must fully lineup his team in less than 40 seconds... All plays are read-option plays! No need to call run or pass before the play."   Keeping the game of electric football simple is Bryan's over-arching value.

Korin "Kit" Kinchen Commissioner of TOEPRO Football, believes that anything that can be done in NFL football can be duplicated in electric football. I believe what Kit means is we coaches can pretend anything possible in the NFL is possible in electric football.  We pretend the center snaps the ball and we pretend a touch is as good as a tackles. These are trick of the values we've adopted because we really love the electric football game.

The values I've established to improve my enjoyment of electric football are:

VALUE STATEMENT

• Duplicating the basic elements of the real game of football is a value of the HEAVY METAL ELECTRIC FOOTBALL CONSORTIUM (HMEFC). Basic elements are:
    • Kickoffs, punts, and field goals;
    • 10 yards for a first down and four downs to a make 10 yards;
    • 11 players on offense and 11 players on defense;
    • Passing and rushing;
    • Six eligible receivers;
    • Two tightends, two tackles, two guards, and a center constitute the offensive line.
  • Many important aspects of the real game of football cannot be duplicated on a vibrating football field. Aspects such as:
    • snap
    • motion
    • tackling
    • fumbling
    • kicking
    • catching a pass
    • audibles
    • Penalties
    • injuries
  • Because of these important limitations, duplicating the NFL, or NCAA, or CFL is not a realistic value of the HMEFC.

My values (which are in my biography on this Forum) also include Stop-Forward-Progress Tackling, over 5-gram weight minimum, and stacking two-deep on offense and defense.  One of my peculiar values is that the 'Fab Five,' are really the 'Sensational Six.' All of my teams have the original Tudor QB at quarterback. Also, I love the 'Pick-Six' so I have a passing scheme that favors pick-sixes.

As your new league advances you will write rules and establish procedures. I believe it is important to note which values are driving the rules and procedures.

Enjoy the Journey.    T43.     🏈♾️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Terry43 said:

Levi, I agree fantasy teams are a lot of fun. (All of my teams are fantasy teams.)

This is also a time for all of the coaches to reevaluate your league values. A fantasy league can be more than fantasy names and fantasy helmets. There can be fantasy rules that promote the best parts of the electric football game.

Putting cash in the EFL kitty is a value that your new league plans to keep. Of course this is like the NFL and that is a reasonable value.

The NFL is an obvious value model and one of the over-arching values seems to be protecting the QB. Protecting the QB investment has become the be-all and end-all value for the NFL. 

Bryan Nutt's value model is contained in Tudor Advanced Play ( TAP ) . Bryan writes: "To keep it simple in “TAP”, the center will always line up in the center of the field between the hash marks... the offensive coach must fully lineup his team in less than 40 seconds... All plays are read-option plays! No need to call run or pass before the play."   Keeping the game of electric football simple is Bryan's over-arching value.

Korin "Kit" Kinchen Commissioner of TOEPRO Football, believes that anything that can be done in NFL football can be duplicated in electric football. I believe what Kit means is we coaches can pretend anything possible in the NFL is possible in electric football.  We pretend the center snaps the ball and we pretend a touch is as good as a tackles. These are trick of the values we've adopted because we really love the electric football game.

VALUE STATEMENT

• Duplicating the basic elements of the real game of football is a value of the HEAVY METAL ELECTRIC FOOTBALL CONSORTIUM (HMEFC). Basic elements are:
    • Passing and rushing;
    • Two tightends, two tackles, two guards, and a center constitute the offensive line.
  • Many important aspects of the real game of football cannot be duplicated on a vibrating football field. Aspects such as:
    • snap
    • motion
    • tackling
    • fumbling
    • kicking
    • catching a pass
    • audibles
    • Penalties
    • injuries
  • Because of these important limitations, duplicating the NFL, or NCAA, or CFL is not a realistic value of the HMEFC.

My values (which are in my biography on this Forum) also include Stop-Forward-Progress Tackling, over 5-gram weight minimum, and stacking two-deep on offense and defense.  One of my peculiar values is that the 'Fab Five,' are really the 'Sensational Six.' All of my teams have the original Tudor QB at quarterback. Also, I love the 'Pick-Six' so I have a passing scheme that favors pick-sixes.

As your new league advances you will write rules and establish procedures. I believe it is important to note which values are driving the rules and procedures.

Thanks for the perspective! We are the basics and sometimes the basics is what makes games exciting. After many years in the hobby we have seen them all, including the rules some leagues have.We've watched all the videos, and there is so much we see that takes away from the game, and there is so much beyond Tudor in the world in coaches. Whatever works for you is all that matters! Calling plays aloud will never happen in our league. We set, we see, we snap--and we use the yellow passer/kicker to add to the skillset. what I see is no goal posts, no football in hands, and so much more, but hey, it's beautiful, but there will be a nice etiquette in the new league that I am proposing. We don't follow any other rules but our own, and that is the beauty of the game. The art of the game is within each of us. Peace, Levi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Long island EFL

Since my name @TOEPRO Football Kit was involved.

I will TELL YOU what I believe. 🤣😂🤣

I believe that ALL RULES of the NFL are possible on an electric field. 
I believe that the fundamental law of football, if followed in order, gives you the basis from which all other gameplay mechanics are properly developed. 
I believe that in a “true electric football game” the defense is given the same thing a real football game has:
1. Before the snap: a legal formation…THAT ALL

2. After the snap: ability to react.

I also believe that the game can be quickly, played to scale, holding EF Coaching responsibility paramount.  Just like the original game did.

Good luck with your league. Thanks for the mention. 

Sincerely,

Kit Kinchen

Commissioner, TOEPRO Football 
👍🏾

• Like 3

On 1/20/2024 at 4:55 PM, Terry43 said:

VALUE STATEMENT

• Passing and rushing;
    • snap
    • motion
    • tackling
    • fumbling
    • kicking
    • catching a pass
    • audibles
    • Penalties
    • injuries

So true Terry. It would be hard to replicate some of the things that happen in a real game, and that's the beauty of the game, we make our own way of playing suitable to each coach in the league by voting on rules.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TOEPRO Football Kit said:

@Long island EFL

Since my name @TOEPRO Football Kit was involved.

I will TELL YOU what I believe. 🤣😂🤣

I believe that ALL RULES of the NFL are possible on an electric field. 
I believe that the fundamental law of football, if followed in order, gives you the basis from which all other gameplay mechanics are properly developed. 
I believe that in a “true electric football game” the defense is given the same thing a real football game has:
1. Before the snap: a legal formation…THAT ALL

2. After the snap: ability to react.

I also believe that the game can be quickly, played to scale, holding EF Coaching responsibility paramount.  Just like the original game did.

Good luck with your league. Thanks for the mention. 

Sincerely,

Kit Kinchen

Commissioner, TOEPRO Football 
👍🏾

Thanks pal! We'll see if it works out!

• Like 1

2025 Long Island Trailblazer League Proposal

North Titan Division

W

L

PF

PA