So in the game against the Dolphins, Baltimore wore a uniform combination they had only worn 3 times in their history. Using Uni-Forms, I recreated this by combining the 2004 alternate and 2016 color rush sets. I have just begun, but here are the first two.

Journey On!

IMG_2799.png

IMG_2825.jpeg

IMG_2824.jpeg

IMG_2823.jpeg

• Like 3

Hey Coach Collins, nifty bit of Frankensteining. 😃👍

I believe the Ravens should wear those jerseys through the Playoffs.

Can't wait to see your finished team. Will the players be numbered like a retro Raven's team (Ray Lewis Era), or the current Lamar Jackson team?

Enjoy the Journey.    T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 2

These will be numbered for the current roster’s offense. I just finished a team of away Ravens that I numbered for the Lewis/Suggs defensive squad. 
I totally agree, this uniform combination needs to see the playoffs! Alas, the NFL seems to frown upon any uniforms outside the primary ones for the playoffs. I still contend if the Eagles had been able to wear their Kelly green outfits in the Super Bowl, they would’ve won in a walk. Personal opinion.

Interestingly, what I will be leftover with after this little experiment will be a purple jerseys and black pants combination. I’ll have to check and see if they have such a uniform in their repertoire.

Journey On!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

Interestingly, what I will be leftover with after this little experiment will be a purple jerseys and black pants combination. I’ll have to check and see if they have such a uniform in their repertoire.

Journey On!

Yes, they have worn that combination several times. This is my favorite, the original 1996 version. 

image.png.ba629ee90434de355f2f373d3ff380dc.png

This is Tudor's factory hand painted Ravens D SKU 3-31-D. Unfortunately, it is out of stock, but I did get a set of both the White and Dark a year or so ago, before the changeover in owners. 

image.png.88fe2939a7cc69fe49853caa07b14d74.png

image.png.70df0828089302124b6fffafd8ae6c73.png

image.png.02910a82de961e9950e133c54b3db154.png

• Like 2

On 1/6/2024 at 5:34 PM, Daryl Collins said:

So in the game against the Dolphins, Baltimore wore a uniform combination they had only worn 3 times in their history. Using Uni-Forms, I recreated this by combining the 2004 alternate and 2016 color rush sets. I have just begun, but here are the first two.

Journey On!

IMG_2799.png

IMG_2825.jpeg

IMG_2824.jpeg

IMG_2823.jpeg

Great uniforms! Love those!

• Like 3