Does anyone know what Christmas means?

Wellllll…. Not the true meaning, but it sure is great! Here are my PAC12 custom painted Giants. Ironically on the very field they just got clobbered on today. Anyhow. They look so fantastic! I assume my Packers were painted by Brian’s son. There was no return address on this package. I’ll get more pics up when I get them numbered and based.

What a great day!

Journey On!

IMG_2666.jpeg

IMG_2667.jpeg

IMG_2668.jpeg

IMG_2669.jpeg

• Like 3

Your teams, uni-forms and painted, look outstanding. There's something intrinsically satisfying about a precise hemet logo, or precise pant leg stripes, or precise shoulder stripes. Well invested mad money. 😃👍

Color coordinated bases. 😃👍

I'm curious, Coach Daryl, why did you select single-direction bases (Rookie bases) for the offensive line?

I do the same for my Tudor steel bases, red peg bases, and aqua single clips, but I have alternate offensive linemen who block in different directions than the starting 5. Are you doing something like that?

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈♾️

• Like 1