2014EFLSeasonSchedule(format10).thumb.png.5e227a0c25b3f1078a6f4b3c0fa36b87.png

In the first game of the season the Knights in White Satin ran up 56 points against the Egyptians, but in that game the Egyptians scored 42 points of their own. Then in Game 12 the Egyptians' offense scored 44 points and the Egyptians' defense held the Oughtin' Otters to 27 points. In my Howard Cosell / Dandy Don Meredith addled brain I thought the Egyptians would score over 40 points and that would be enough to eliminate the Quick and the Dead. After all, the Egyptians beat the Oughtin' Otters and the Oughtin' Otters beat the Quick and the Dead in game 6. However, electric football — and the rules I play by — creates a lot of unexpected twists and turns.

The Quick and the Dead roared out of the Basement scoring 46 points against the Golden Grizzlies and 55 points against the Hoosiers. Perhaps I should've been more alert to the good fortune of the current Quick and the Dead Team and they are coming into the 🔥Playoffs red hot🔥

The Knights in White Satin are playing the GTO in the next Playoff Game. This is a rematch. In Game 7 the GTO beat the Knights in White Satin 49 to 42. I believe the Knights must score 50 points to beat the GTO. The Knights scored 56 against the Egyptians but they needed scoring help from their defense to win that game.

Can't wait to play! 😃👍

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.    🏈♾️