I want to come back to the hobby

Terry James

Hello,

I want to come back to the hobby when I started I was in Alaska now I’m in Colorado and looking for some people to play with and to help me get right so I can eventually get to some tournaments. I’m in Colorado Springs. Need help getting teams and tweaking bases just need some guidance. 

• Like 2

I'm basically alone here in Plano Texas, hence my 33 team solitaire league but the closest coach I'm aware of is an hour away in Keller. I have family in Aurora which is fairly close to you but they don't count because they haven't discovered the joys of EF, so good luck finding local EF enthusiasts! 🙂 

• Like 2

Hi Terry James. I'm Terry43. I live in Wyoming so I understand isolation also.

Here's a way to reach out:

CONTACT US

Are you new to Miniature Football? Do you want more information on how to play? Send us a message and we will assist you with your requests.

TOC stands for Tournament of Champions. It is a nationwide electric football organization. If you go to the TOC web page the email option is at the very bottom.

Also, Bryan Nutt owns Tudor Games so you may wish to contact him at Beenutt.com.  Once again the contact information is at the bottom of the webpage.

Finally, the new Tudor Advance Play rules have been posted on the Tudor Web page. The new rules advocate passing sticks rather than TTC QB. The new rules also advocate RPOs on every play so this is something to be aware of as you learn the updated game of electric football. 😃👍

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.     🏈♾️

• Like 2