College Teams

nefgm.org

I just finished reviewing the college teams currently being offered by Tudor Games. These are the original college teams that were sold by Miggle beginning in the Spring of 2004. Original price for these teams were $7.00 - $9.00 for the regular size. In the Fall of 2007, they began offering the "67 Big Men" teams at a retail of $10.00. Current prices are $19.99 for the regular size and $21.99 for the "67 Big Men" and quantities are very limited. 

For a collector, these are actually very good prices. Current Asking Prices on eBay are starting @ $19.99 with most "Buy it Now" prices being $39.99. 

I am sure the value of these original Miggle / Tudor college teams will only increase as they sell out. I am just surprised that there was still remaining inventory of the original teams. 

• Like 2

Would have been interesting if they had couched these teams as old/found stock. Maybe they did. Being as it seems the form of communication from the new group is Facebook, I won’t be seeing any of the posts unless someone provides them here on the Forum. Most folks do social media. I get it. I don’t. This forum is my communication source, so I have no reason to gripe if I don’t get information quickly, or not at all. I’ve got enough to keep me busy at present, so I patiently look forward to see what’s on the way. If I get new product in the stuff I’m in, great! If not, then watching to see how the new group moves forward is entertaining enough. I wish all involved well.

Journey On!

• Like 3

For me it was misleading to say “College teams will be available next week” without being specific about what to expect. I was extremely excited to see the announcement only to be extremely disappointed when I saw that they were old Miggle toys stock. For the real ones that have been around this hobby for years (42 for me) I would’ve liked to see it phrased as these are the old school college teams but there’s more to come with a ETA attached to it. Even with the pre-painted nfl teams that are on the way. Just saying they’ll be here for Christmas just isn’t enough information and communication. I understand that they just took over and things take time but updates would be nice.

• Like 3

The buzz and excitement would really get going for the football and holiday seasons with some kind of poll. Can’t please everyone but take a poll on what teams we want to see produced. They have the ultimate say but it would be a blast to vote on: Who do you want to see?? The Steve Largent Seahawks/ The creamsicle Bucs/ The Stanley Morgan Patriots/ The Love ya blue oilers or the Mike Quick eagles?? Top 2 teams get produced first. That would be fun.

• Like 2

Jay.

If you click on "Start New Topic" then one of your two options is POLL. Click the POLL tab. 😃👍

Chris LeMay of the National Electric Football Museum is the Forum moderator and he could convey the results to Facebook, or something like that.

Enjoy the Journey   T43   🏈♾️

• Like 2

I just received an email from Tudor. In the opening paragraphs Bryan Nutt wrote,

COLLEGE PAINTED TEAMS ARE IN!  This has been a huge success - we are already out of stock on some so be sure to get your favorite college team now.

College painted teams were in 15 years ago. 😔 Who was the intended audience of this email?

Are you looking for a place to connect with like-minded individuals and share your passion for the game? Look no further than the official Tudor Games Forums!

Our community is growing rapidly and we invite you to join us. Here, you will find a wealth of information on how to enhance your Electric Football experience. From tips on detailing your players with Uni-Forms Kits, to techniques for optimizing your bases to increase performance, we've got you covered.

Whether you're a seasoned veteran or starting out, the Tudor Games Forums are the perfect place to connect with other fans of the game. So why wait? Sign up today and start getting involved in the conversation!

I wonder if Bryan clicked, "Sign Up?"

Enjoy the Journey   T43   🏈♾️

• Like 2