New York Neutrons Concept Team

• nefgm.org changed the title to New York Neutrons Concept Team
3 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Painted this concept team for a friend.

I love the asymmetrical stripes on the helmet. 😃👍

You've probably answered these questions before...

I'm wondering why the New York Neutrons? ⚛️ You could make a good case for the Tennessee Neutrons (Oak Ridge), or New Mexico Neutrons, or even the Pennsylvania Neutrons (three mile island), or international with the Chernobyl Neutrons?

Gold is at the top of my favorite colors.😃 👍 Why did you choose purple and gold? Green 🤖 seems like the Sci Fi color for radioactivity.

My last puzzle, since the helmet stripes are asymmetrical, why didn't you go asymmetrical on the neutron logo on the helmet and jersey shoulders? That could be a tip of the hat to the Uncertainty Principle. 🤔

Enjoy the Journey.    T43.   🏈♾️ 

• Like 1

All very good questions!! They are totally the design of the friend I did them for. He lives in Niagra Falls, NY. He plans on numering them to be an all-time Giants roster. Purple and Gold are my favorite uniform colors. I was a fan of the Vikings in the 60's and 70's. And it is the colors of my hometown high school team. I don't use decals but I do think decals would have been a better choice to use for the helmet and sholder logos on these. I did these in exchange for some very intersting things he donated to the museum. 

• Like 1

The Niagara Neutrons! Perfect. 😃👍

Many of my relatives live in Minnesota so I'm a default Vikings fan. You would think that Wyoming would be a Denver Broncos state, but Minnesota and Green Bay have a huge following in Cody.

29 minutes ago, nefgm.org said:

I did these in exchange for some very intersting things he donated to the museum. 

Excellent barter. 😃👍

Enjoy the Journey.    T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 1