Electric Football as a reality show? Why not?

NO Dave

I have been watching "Forged in Fire" on the History Channel. It got me thinking, this could be the concept for an Electric Football-type reality show. 

Working title: "Tweaked". I know someone has a better idea for a name. 

The show starts with 4 contestants.

Round 1: The Speed test

Each contestant will tweak 5 bases of various types for speed in a studio environment where all tools and materials are provided. There will be 5 "sprints" (one for each base) between the 4 contestants.  Contestants receive 2 points for a win, 1 point for second, and 0 for third. 

The contestant with the lowest score at the end of Round 1 is eliminated. 

Round 2: The Strength Test

Each contestant will tweak 5 bases of various types for strength in a studio environment where all tools and materials are provided. There will be 5 "sprints" (one for each base) between the 3 contestants.  Figures will have to move weights of increasing mass across an electric football field. Contestants receive 2 points for a win, 1 point for second, and 0 for third. 

The contestant with the lowest score at the end of Rounds 1 and 2 is eliminated. 

Round 3: Head to Head 

The remaining 2 contestants are given 2 bags of painted Fab 5 figures and an appropriate amount of bases. Contestants must use the bases provided and have 24 hours to tweak an offense and defense. At the end of the 24-hour period, the two contestants play an abbreviated game. Winner takes the top prize of "Tweaked Champion". 

Thoughts? 

• Like 4

Great idea!

You could include a passing contest as well.   Maybe even stick passing.

This is really a cool idea.   You could even change the specific contests each show.  Kind of “Dude Perfect” challenge style.

If I had the means I would totally try this,   Maybe the guys at “Xtreme Tabletop Sports” will see this and give it a go.

• Like 4