Welcome, Mr. Nutt

Big news today on the day of the first pre-season game of 2023! Tudor is moving to the Atlantic from the Pacific Coast. We welcome Mr. Nutt and wish him all the success he can stand!

The Seattle team will always remain near and dear to me as they were the ones to come up with Uni-Forms and that is what brought me back to the fold, so to speak. Their response to the customer has been unmatched. The hobby has been in great and caring hands and I’m going to miss them.

I look forward, with excitement and not a little apprehension, to what the new team will bring to the hobby. Change, especially at my age, is not an easy thing, but I am going to be positive and enjoy what appears to be the most competitive year in the NFL in many years. This can only be great for electric football and the coaches who weigh in on this forum as we translate the game we love to the hobby that we have invested ourselves in for so many years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2023 at 7:36 PM, Daryl Collins said:

excitement and not a little apprehension, to what the new team will bring to the hobby. Change, especially at my age, is not an easy thing,

I'm mostly apprehensive. I've lived through the original Tudor going out of business, the Miggle product lines, loss of the NFL license, and the dreaded Out of Stock.

When I watch Bryan's videos I see a vast majority of the bases are ITZ bases. I worry that Bryan plans to take Tudor in that direction.

So, I stocked up. I bought another Ultimate Field and about 500 TTC and rookie bases. That should take me to the end of my life. 

I plan to enjoy the journey.   T43. 🏈♾️

• Like 1

Gee, I only ordered a pack of bases and the Home TB Buccaneers Uni-Forms. I’m apprehensive for the Uni-Forms moving forward. I’ve never run ITZ bases. I’m glad I got my board and field cover when I did. I am really enjoying it! On YouTube there’s a guy who called us a half a dozen kiss a—es. Be that as it may, I stay away from the negative and the political on these posts because this hobby is a refuge from all the ugliness going on out there and my brothers on this forum are very important to me. This forum lifts my spirits on bad days, makes my good days better, and I won’t let someone who has a prior beef ruin that.

Journey on, Coach T.!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

this hobby is a refuge from all the ugliness going on out there

Me too! 😃 I may design plays, and I may set up the play, but the little plastic peeps rarely run the play the same way twice in a row. The vibrating field is truly a randomizer.  🎲

Filming 📹 has opened my eyes. I'm seeing things I've never seen before! 🤩

I watched the Electric Football Hero's video on the sale of Tudor and the video made me glad we live in the United States where people can voice their opinion. It also brought to mind the famous expression, "Believe none of what you hear and believe half of what you see."

Keep on enjoying the Journey Coach Collins.     T43.   🏈♾️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1