Miggle Toys/Tudor Games Battery Operated Game Set

In addition, I find the Panthers and Patriots a curious combination of teams. I remember a set back in the day that had the 49ers and Patriots. I can’t remember the set or year. Google. I always remember how fascinated I was with that pairing, even though I was not a fan of either team. I wanted it. Who am I kidding? I wanted ALL of them!

• Like 2

In 2006 the Panthers and the Patriots were in the Super Bowl, but both teams would've been good marketing choices. Tom Brady and Jake Delhomme were media favorites. As so frequently happens, Brady won the Super Bowl and went on to extreme notoriety and Delhomme sunk into obscurity.

Delhomme is still a personal favorite. Here's the Wikipedia excerpt:

"Delhomme went undrafted in the 1997 NFL Draft, but was later signed by the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent.[3] After spending the first season on the practice squad, he was assigned to the Amsterdam Admirals of NFL Europe as a backup quarterback to future NFL and Super Bowl MVP, Kurt Warner;[3] Delhomme later said that "Being around someone as mature as Kurt was, that really inspired me".[7] After another stint on the Saints' practice squad, he was sent back to NFL Europe, this time as a member of the Frankfurt Galaxy. The Galaxy operated under a rare two-quarterback strategy, utilizing both Delhomme and Pat Barnes; the pair was known as the "Double-Headed Quarterback Monster".[8] The unorthodox strategy worked, as the Galaxy won World Bowl '99 over the Barcelona Dragons."

I have a Galaxy football jersey with the World Bowl 99 patch and a Barcelona Dragons jersey.  

Enjoy the Journey   T43 🏈♾️

• Like 1