The Season for Painting new Teams?

Hi. I noticed that Coach Shawn and the National Electric Football Game Museum are painting new teams. Is it something in the air? Or a football withdrawal symptom?

And I just finished painting a new team. My Diamond Dawgs are going into retirement and the Jackson Jackalopes have started selling tickets. Colors are lavender, copper, and black. They're riding on ITZ Blitz bases. Can't wait for the new season to begin. T43 🍺

100_0379.png

100_0374.png

100_0375.png

• Like 3

On 4/16/2023 at 6:20 PM, Terry43 said:

Hi. I noticed that Coach Shawn and the National Electric Football Game Museum are painting new teams. Is it something in the air? Or a football withdrawal symptom?

And I just finished painting a new team. My Diamond Dawgs are going into retirement and the Jackson Jackalopes have started selling tickets. Colors are lavender, copper, and black. They're riding on ITZ Blitz bases. Can't wait for the new season to begin. T43 🍺

100_0379.png

100_0374.png

100_0375.png

LOL!! Yeah must be. I haven't played any solitaire in a while, and I needed to expand my league. Will probably expand to 12 teams eventually, adding 2 teams each season until I get there. 12 is about the maximum for this league. I paint teams all the time, usually to resell to raise money for the museum. I just completed a 26-team project of 1960's  NFL and AFL teams. So, it was time to do some painting for myself. 

Hi! I saw the CFL teams you have on the Museum webpage. I like the 'Style'. It does remind me of the teams I ordered when I was a kid. Does the Museum have any Playtime Butterscotch bases they'd trade for a donation to the Museum? Haven't seen any on eBay in a long time. T43

• Like 1

I do, but a very limited supply. I have no plans to actually use them, but then again they are "artifacts" of the museum. I'll have to think about it. Below are some pics of the 1991 Playtime Games that I have. One set is complete and one set is incomplete. Of the 10 bases in the last picture, I would want to keep at least two. So, I possibly could be persuaded to let 8 of them go. I certainly am aware of the rarity and value of these bases. Send me a private message and we can discuss a trade or donation.

DSC00683.thumb.JPG.7660ac18f1e2e1b153f335667fe2358d.JPG

74634343_2468624636683707_4670116694847389696_o.thumb.jpg.9ce9213eb2138a43c711e038bed8681d.jpg

74465152_2468626453350192_710849497311215616_o.thumb.jpg.27c531e8ede0da6cbc8b64769388d4d6.jpg

• Like 1

I also like the poses of the Playtime football players. 🥰 All the arm and leg positioning seems like Defensive player. I don't know who Playtime contracted for the player sculpts. If it was Tudor, then I wish Tudor would hoist the molds out of the cellar, start a Kick Starter, and sell them again. 

I like the Sky Blue plastic color also.🥰

Enjoy the Journey. T43 🚀