Classic NFL Uniforms

DariusT

When I was a kid, they sold teams by Division - AFC Central, NFC East etc.  Has any thought been given to selling a package of five or six teams in their classic 1970's uniform color schemes - sort of how the classic Oilers and Buccaneers are offered separately?  For example:  LA Rams White Jersey, San Diego Chargers White Jersey, New England Patriots Red Jersey, Seattle Seahaws Blue Jersey, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Orange Jersey and Atlanta Falcons Red Jersey?

• Like 1

I'd really like to be able to purchase some classic teams done up in old style uniforms.  Not necessarily as a five or six team package, but individually.  I'd also like to see the teams decorated the modern, decaled way as opposed to the old hand painted style.    

I also would love more classic teams available in various sizes.  I currently have 20 HK size teams from the 1960's-70's and would love to add to the collection.  The figures produced now are a bit larger than the original HK set but I assure you there is a market out there for these figures.

I know we can paint our own figures or repaint older ones we no longer use...but some of us are older and have arthritic conditions which inhibit such a thing.  Please consider making additional classic teams in various sizes.

Tank you.

Edited by Capa

Hey Coaches, just an idea...but what if we started a "Trade/Waiver Wire" section of the Forum for Member to Member Transactions.  I belong to a Model Train Forum and we have a section that gets a lot of action for all scales of Trains, Cars and accessories.  The section would open up new avenues for "Trading" ergh "Selling" your unwanted or extra Game Boards, Teams and accessories(go to Ebay and look at what is available...alot if just flat out overpriced)....maybe Doug or Wylie will pipe in....what are your thoughts?

• Like 1