Old school 1969 hoglegs game pics

Remember the AFL ....now its time to show some of the old AFL teams...first up is the oilers and broncos...ken buroughs #00 of the oilers scores...followed by #33 billy cannon and #90 george webster of the oilers...in pursuit is #44 floyd little and #87 rich "tombstone" jackson of the Broncos

20200629_235229~2.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RickLM30 said:

I liked Bergey better when he joined the Eagles! 😊

I have 3 eagles teams...i think bergey is on 1 or maybe 2..but ill still keep chuck bednarik on all 3 ....bergey has to play def line on my eagles but gets to be middle linebacker on the bengals ☺

• Like 1

I've got both Bergey and Bednarik on my Eagles team.  Bergey starts at middle linebacker.  Bednarik actually played outside linebacker on defense for the real Eagles, including multiple all-pro years.  Bednarik starts at center and outside linebacker for my Eagles - the only 2-way player in my league!  Love the old guys!

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 12:50 AM, Capanther said:

Remember the AFL ....now its time to show some of the old AFL teams...first up is the oilers and broncos...ken buroughs #00 of the oilers scores...followed by #33 billy cannon and #90 george webster of the oilers...in pursuit is #44 floyd little and #87 rich "tombstone" jackson of the Broncos

20200629_235229~2.jpg

I lived in Denver for a time and have fond memories of Floyd Little and Rich Jackson, as well as Randy Gradishar, Paul Smith, Bill Thompson, Lionel Taylor, Haven Moses, Tom Jackson, etc., all of whom are active in my league.

• Like 1