Fixing a bump on the board and yard markers??

MK1603

Hey everyone

Now a proud owner of a 9092 EF game. However I have got a couple of assembly issues that I think I need help with

First is that there is a small bump around the 50 yard line. It isn't major or that noticeable. It seems the board has come away only a tiny bit from the frame. Is there any way to flatten this? Or is this some kind of a product design

Also I can barely move the sliders for the yard/down markers. They seem to get stuck around the middle of the field when sliding them? I don't wanna force them in case it damages the board 😞

Hope someone can help???

Many thanks 🙂

Mike

16352707929679127334439074683483.jpg

16352708508042970000789564207123.jpg

That bump in the board seems to be a common issue. I have seen several with this. I think it is something happening in assembly. Try mashing it down or tapping out with a hammer. The slides are just tight. Another common issue. Won't damage the board. I know these things are annoying but really doesn't effect game play that much. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, nefgm.org said:

That bump in the board seems to be a common issue. I have seen several with this. I think it is something happening in assembly. Try mashing it down or tapping out with a hammer. The slides are just tight. Another common issue. Won't damage the board. I know these things are annoying but really doesn't effect game play that much. 

Sorry the video doesn't show it too well. But the TTQB barely kicks out its leg even after following the instructions and pushed the leg back beyond the tee so it locks in. But hardly any power when he does kick

Not sure what's wrong

Thanks

Mike

• Like 1

That's a shame 😞 never mind. It still passes, which I learned the hard way when I fired a pass almost all the way across the room. A lot of practice required 😂 

Thanks for the link I'm not so handy with tools but it may be something to consider in future. For now I may come up with a solution to use dice to determine kicks/punts like I have seen others do

Not impressed with these invisibases so far. The strength ones are playable but the speed.....nope. I'm sure this alone would be enough to put off new players. I have some more strength cleats on the way but think I'll be investing in some new bases down the line. 

Again thank you for your help I'm sure you'll see me on here or somewhere else getting stuck on something 😋

Thanks!

Mike

• Like 1